Taubmans and Naked Communications have launched a print campaign to inspire people to make the most of their festive free time by painting the exterior of their home.
The campaign focuses on Taubmans Endure Exterior, a premium paint designed for maximum protection against all weather conditions. The creative dramatises the effectiveness of Taubmans paint by showing a range of different regional-style Australian homes, each encased in a snow globe.
Fiona King, senior brand manager at Taubmans, commented: “Our customers can sometimes struggle to find the time to paint, but with the great weather and time off, the holidays are an excellent time to finally get around to it. Taubmans Endure is the perfect choice because it has Nanoguard Technology, which provides maximum all weather protection. We felt this idea brought this to life in a fantastically simple way.”
Jon Burden, Naked’s executive creative director said: “Leading up to the holidays many brands are shouting for people’s attention, especially in print format. We wanted to stand out from the Christmas crowd by creating something simple and pure. I believe the mark of a good product ad is being able to explain the product benefit without explanation or a list of claims, and this concept does just that.”
The campaign is running across national magazines and press.
Client – PPG (Taubmans)
- Nadine Miller-Vachon – Marketing Director, Architectural Coatings ANZ
- Fiona King – Taubmans Senior Brand Manager
Agency – Naked
- Chris Nguyen – Copywriter
- Jenny Tang – Art Director
- Jon Burden – Executive Creative Director
- Craig Adams – Strategy Director
- Phil Ball – Senior Integrated Producer
- Brooke Chilcott – Head of Account Management
- Richard Woods – Group Account Director
- Phillip Page – Senior Account Manager
- Ryan Wrigley – Studio Manager
- Limehouse Creative – 3D and retouching