The time has come once again for the musically gifted in the media industry to take the spotlight and shine in front of their colleagues and the rest of the industry at MAD Week’s Battle of the Bands.
Taking place in Sydney on Friday 1st August, the competition is not just for guitar-playing rockers but DJs, MCs and soloists as well; providing people from all walks of media to showcase their talent.
– Celebrate the creative souls of the media industry
– Showcase your artistic flair
– Eat drink and be merry – Battle of the Bands is the last event of MAD Week and is a great opportunity to let your hair down and have fun while rocking out to some industry produced tunes
– Network and enjoy a fun filled night with your colleagues for what promises to be an exciting and memorable evening.
– It’s judged not only by a line-up of music industry experts, but your peers as well.
– Top prizes on offer for the best artists, including a day at a professional recording studio for the overall winner
Entries close 5pm Wednesday 30th April. So don’t be shy – it’s time to stand up and answer the call.
Enter (or nominate) a colleague today.
For more information visit http://madweek.com.au/battle-bands/
Check out some photos below from last year's Battle of the Bands.
Join the conversation
Twitter #MADWeekAU #WIM @MADWeekAU http://www.twitter.com/madweekau