Facebook Australia has interviewed nine local marketing industry leaders as part of a new advertising campaign called ‘face-2-face’.
Aussie media personality Jules Lund interviewed the nine marketing industry leaders, where they reflected on the year that was and provided a critical look forward at 2018.
The marketers interviewed for the ‘face-2-face’ campaign were:
- Jo Boundy, chief marketing officer (CMO) of Qantas Loyalty
- Brent Smart, CMO of IAG
- Adam Ballesty, marketing and innovation director at Diageo
- Lisa Ronson, CMO of Tourism Australia
- Tobi Pearce, CEO of SWEAT
- Phil O’Connor, head of performance Media at Koala
- Lisa Messenger, founder and editor-in-chief of the Collective Hub
- Alex Tomic, co-founder and director of HiSmile
- Simon Cahill, head of digital and business development at Warner Music Australia
Three overarching topics emerged from the discussion were:
- a focus on the necessary skills required to be a modern-day marketer;
- the importance of the customer being the centre of all business decisions; and
- the rise of video and how it is impacting creative – in particular, discussions around short-form and long-form video.
Facebook Australia worked with creative agency WiTH Collective and media agency gyro to deliver the campaign.
The holding companies might be losing as much as 23 per cent of their revenue year-on-year, but new business has remained relatively resilient through 2020, the lastest research from R3 has revealed. In the first half of 2020 total new business revenue decreased 10 per cent globally – but creative agencies are having to find […]
Independent communications consultancy The Mint Partners has bolstered its integrated client roster and signed a number of premium lifestyle brands to kick start the new financial year. With an array of new products, services, and a focus on insight-led and creative integrated communications, MINT has enjoyed recent success with an expanded portfolio across new categories including fintech, […]
A feature length documentary on the extraordinary racing career of Australia’s first Formula 1 champion, Sir Jack Brabham, co-produced by design, animation and visual effects house Heckler, will be available on Stan exclusively from this Friday – 7 August. Directed by Ákos Armont (Aurora Films) in association with Heckler, whose co-founder Will Alexander served as […]
In a first for the Australian insurance market, Club Marine, Australia’s largest provider of boat and pleasure-craft insurance, has released a new series of videos to help explain insurance cover. With a few familiar Aussie personalities to help out, Club Marine is helping its members, as well as the broader boating community, to understand the […]