With B&T’s coveted 30 Under 30 Awards 2017 not far away, we’re pleased announce that we’ve finally settled on who will decide this year’s winners.
A total of 23 females and 22 males will form the judging panel this year, which will have the difficult task of choosing the best of the best in the advertising, marketing and media industries (under the age of 30, of course).
So, without further ado, here are your judges for this year’s 30 Under 30 Awards:
- Tim Addington – founder and director, TAG PR
- Bec Brideson – founder/ executive creative director/ female marketing specialist, Venus Comms
- John Butterworth – head of digital services, The Gruden Group
- Fern Canning-Brook – managing director, Edelman
- Dan Clark – group account director, The Hallway
- Jackie Crossman – agency head, Red Agency
- Cameron Crowley – chief marketing officer, Taylor’s Wines
- Lucia Elliot – principal, Creighton Ward
- Monika Esprit – marketing and communications manager, OMD Sydney
- Paul Fenton – founder, YOLO
- Stewart Gurney – head of strategy, PHD Australia
- Simon Hadfield – leadership consultant, Hourigan International
- Sam Hegg – chief strategy officer, Carat
- Dominique Hind – co-founder and chief operating officer, WiTH Collective
- Barbara Humphries – creative director, The Monkeys
- Virginia Hyland – founder, HM Comms
- Adam Jeffrey – strategist, Imagination
- Mari Kauppinen – marketing executive (channel and performance marketing), IBM Australia
- Olia Krivtchoun – head of innovation, Blue 449
- Wai Kwok – founding partner, Orchard
- William Leach – owner, The Leach Partnership
- Lee Leggett – former CEO, Inititative
- Vanessa Liell – agency leader and managing partner, N2N Communications
- Cyril Louis – executive creative director, Holler Australia
- Denis Mamo – creative ringmaster, White Space Concepts
- Kim McKay – director, Klick Communications
- Caroline McLaughlin – managing director, DDI
- Jeff Miller – executive manager of consumer credit and foreign exchange (group marketing and strategy), CBA
- Lorraine Murphy – founder and director, The Remarkables Group
- Glenn Murray – partner/ chief technology officer/ digital strategist, Conn3cted
- Christina Peyton – head of marketing and PR (APAC), DigitasLBi
- Kartik Rao – chief information officer, Global Red Australia
- Katie Rigg-Smith – CEO, Mindshare
- Will Riley – director, The Idea Shed
- Matt Robinson – founder and managing director, Analogfolk
- Sean Seamer – CEO, MediaCom Australia
- Angela Smith – director of strategy, Affinity
- Sharyn Smith – founder and CEO, Social Soup
- Gaye Steel – head of strategy planning, McGrath Foundation
- Matt Taylor – managing director, Milkmoney
- Nicole Taylor – managing director, DDB Sydney
- Ralph van Dijk – founding creative director, Eardrum
- Carla Vella – head of radio sales (Sydney), Southern Cross Austereo
- Richenda Vermeulen – founder and managing director, Ntegrity
- Anthony Xydis – chief marketing officer, Australian Radio Network
If you haven’t yet submitted your entry to the 30 Under 30 Awards, you may want to get a wriggle on, as the closing date is next Monday (6 March).
We will be accepting late entries, however, but the final cut-off date is Monday 13 March.
Shout out to our awesome sponsors for helping make this awesome event happen.
In this guest post, Hulsbosch’s creative director Marcel Wijnen, casts his design eye over what truly makes a brand and says it’s all about being true and essential… To do simple – and to be original – is a truly tough task. Not impossible, but not easy. Naturally, we can get lost in ‘striving for simplicity’ […]
Seven Victorian charities are uniting for a month-long virtual fundraising challenge - Power Up 2021 - between 28th February and 28th March. There’s no denying that 2020 affected everyone, but small charities experienced a huge drop in much needed donations and it is hoped the Power Up campaign will bring fundraising back to life.
South Australia’s largest independent supermarket chain, Foodland – with its unforgettable jingle “Foodland, the mighty South Aussies, yeah” – will launch a new campaign on 7th March. The campaign coincides with the chain’s $251m expansion program to open twenty-five new stores, revamp fourty-seven and create 2,500 new jobs over the next five years. Agency KWP! […]
A-listers turned out to Klarna's Sydney party last night. It did move significantly down the alphabet on B&T's arrival.
On Thursday, Quantcast held their Virtual NOVA event, discussing the current state of the advertising industry, the end of third-party cookies, the open internet vs walled gardens, and data privacy and consent. The event coincided with the launch of their new Quantcast Platform. It is an intelligent audience platform powered by the company’s patented AI […]