The gates are open to enter B&T’s 30 Under 30 Awards 2017, and this year we’re making it bigger and better than ever with a swathe of new categories for you to enter.
A total of 10 categories have been decided on for the awards, with three winners to be announced for each. In case you missed them, here they are:
- Media Planner/Buyer
- Project Manager
- Sales/Account Manager
If you reckon you’re a chance of taking out the marketing category, you may want to read the following before you submit your entry:
- Judges are looking for brand champions who are connecting with all customers on all levels – above, below and through the line.
- Roles include, but not limited to: CMO, marketing manager, marketing director, marketing executive, social media manager, community manager, brand manager, brand director, digital marketing manager, email (EDM) marketing manager, inbound marketing manager, outbound marketing manager, content marketing manager, marketing communications manager, product marketing manager, campaign manager, trade marketing manager.
Your entry needs to be 1,200 words long and must address the following points:
- Outline your career path and any key achievements to date.
- What makes you a future leader in your chosen field?
- What represents success to you?
- What do you think needs to be improved in your industry and why?
- Describe your attributes in no more than five words.
Entries close Monday 6 March (or Monday 13 March for those late to the party), so get typing now and put your best foot forward here. Entry criteria for all of the awards categories can be found here.
And remember to grab your tickets to the event here before they sell out. Thursday 27 April is set to be a good old time!
Many thanks to our rad sponsors for their help in putting on the 30 Under 30 Awards.