Shutterstock has announced the launch of Smart Brief, a new streamlined and guided experience to improve the quality and speed of the briefing process.
With this update, clients spend less time inputting briefs and more time leveraging collaboration tools to quickly obtain high-quality branded content and reduce the approval process time.
Since its launch, Shutterstock Custom has helped hundreds of enterprise clients scale branded content creation with an innovative technology platform and editing tools, fulfilling enterprise marketers’ need to scale high-quality branded content.
After analysing hundreds of briefs and client interviews, the new Smart Brief technology was designed to simplify brief input time for quicker, more accurate results.
“The traditional creative brief process is laborious, time-consuming, and leaves a lot open to interpretation. But a good brief that captures the brand voice serves as the foundation of any campaign and is absolutely essential to its success. Using innovative technology, we set out to automate and simplify the experience,” said Shutterstock SVP of product & UX Sylvain Grande.
“The result, Smart Brief, streamlines our clients’ workflow and in turn, allows them to receive content faster without compromising results or having to be on set.”
Key features of the Smart Brief process include:
- Intelligence – new guided experience only asks relevant questions as the user moves through the process to capture accurate inputs and eliminate conflicting and unnecessary information
- Collaboration – clients have the ability to accept changes and recommended improvements from other team members, view and revert to previous versions and quickly clone existing briefs
- Flexibility – as needs change throughout the year, clients can adjust control, production value, and service level per project
Beyond original content creation, Shutterstock Custom also now offers pre- and post-production services. The enhanced service and support include:
- Rapid Ideation in the form of individualised brief concepts that are tailored to the brand while inclusive of fresh and unique ideas.
- eCommerce Optimisation to easily generate assets that are designed to drive engagement and purchases on major e-commerce marketplaces.
- Convert to Pins and Mobile Video function that will turn existing images or videos into ready-to-share formats on different platforms.
Freedom Foods and 72andSunny Sydney have launched the first advertising campaign for Australia’s Own range of plant-based beverages. The campaign introduces a new visual world and identity for the brand and captures the healthy, positive feeling you get when spending time in nature and when consuming Australia’s Own certified-organic, plant-based beverages. As well as featuring […]
Nine creatives from APAC are among the 94 finalists from 27 countries in The One Club for Creativity’s prestigious Young Guns 19 competition, celebrating international creative professionals age 30 or younger. The finalists from APAC are: Hiu Ching Kung, graphic designer, Hong Kong Lam Ieong Kun, graphic designer, illustrator, indego design, Macau Raxenne Maniquiz, graphic designer, illustrator, Santa Maria (Philippines) Kiyotaka […]
OOH transit company Adflow has announced the success of the first phase of its regional expansion program. Adflow’s regional footprint has increased by 60 per cent to now include 65 regional locations. With 9.1 million people living regionally in Australia (growth of 1.1 per cent experienced in the 19/20 Financial year) and most regional centres […]
Freshworks, a leading software company, has started trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, marking an important milestone for the company. The company priced its IPO at US$36 per share (AU$49.76), raising about US$1 billion (AU$1.4B), resulting in a total market capitalisation of AU$13.7 billion (US$10B). Freshworks, which was founded in India, has strong roots […]
Black Friday Cyber Monday (BFCM) is the biggest player in the holiday shopping game and Google’s most recent research suggests consumer interest for the peak sales season starts much earlier than retailers may realise. The pandemic has fundamentally changed buyer behaviour over peak sales season, with Google suggesting that global consumer interest in Black Friday […]