Shutterstock has announced the launch of Smart Brief, a new streamlined and guided experience to improve the quality and speed of the briefing process.
With this update, clients spend less time inputting briefs and more time leveraging collaboration tools to quickly obtain high-quality branded content and reduce the approval process time.
Since its launch, Shutterstock Custom has helped hundreds of enterprise clients scale branded content creation with an innovative technology platform and editing tools, fulfilling enterprise marketers’ need to scale high-quality branded content.
After analysing hundreds of briefs and client interviews, the new Smart Brief technology was designed to simplify brief input time for quicker, more accurate results.
“The traditional creative brief process is laborious, time-consuming, and leaves a lot open to interpretation. But a good brief that captures the brand voice serves as the foundation of any campaign and is absolutely essential to its success. Using innovative technology, we set out to automate and simplify the experience,” said Shutterstock SVP of product & UX Sylvain Grande.
“The result, Smart Brief, streamlines our clients’ workflow and in turn, allows them to receive content faster without compromising results or having to be on set.”
Key features of the Smart Brief process include:
- Intelligence – new guided experience only asks relevant questions as the user moves through the process to capture accurate inputs and eliminate conflicting and unnecessary information
- Collaboration – clients have the ability to accept changes and recommended improvements from other team members, view and revert to previous versions and quickly clone existing briefs
- Flexibility – as needs change throughout the year, clients can adjust control, production value, and service level per project
Beyond original content creation, Shutterstock Custom also now offers pre- and post-production services. The enhanced service and support include:
- Rapid Ideation in the form of individualised brief concepts that are tailored to the brand while inclusive of fresh and unique ideas.
- eCommerce Optimisation to easily generate assets that are designed to drive engagement and purchases on major e-commerce marketplaces.
- Convert to Pins and Mobile Video function that will turn existing images or videos into ready-to-share formats on different platforms.
Air New Zealand are renowned for their iconic and unique take on Christmas campaigns. This year, the challenge was to build on this tradition while also breaking away from the expected Christmas tropes to create a campaign that only Air New Zealand could do. “At the heart of Air New Zealand is their people. They […]
The Avid Collective MD reveals is life pre-adland. As exciting as it is, it's not international playboy spy & lothario.