Six Black Pens has created SEEK’s latest national campaign, showcasing its purpose-built search engine, powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and over 20 years of data.
SEEK’s marketing director Jenn ten Seldam said: “This technology is unique to SEEK and cutting edge.
“We continuously evolve our search by understanding that candidates are increasingly looking for different things from their jobs, such as flexibility or proximity to their home, and our search helps deliver more relevant results.
“Employers benefit from having more relevant candidates applying, which cuts down their workload.”
The campaign launches this week in out-of-home and digital channels, and brings to life the challenges faced by employers and candidates when a candidate or a role doesn’t tick their boxes.
Six Black Pens creative director Chris Tappenden said: “We wanted to tap into that awkward feeling we’ve all had, either as a candidate or employer, where the situation you find yourself in doesn’t quite match what you’re looking for.
“In dramatising ‘poor matches’, we’re highlighting that SEEK’s search technology understands you better.”
- Jenn ten Seldam, Marketing Director
- Babi Kahveci, Head of Brand and Candidate Marketing
- Suzanne Robertson, Head of Hirer Marketing
Six Black Pens
- Chris Tappenden, Creative Director
- Joe Mayock, Head of Creative
- Bernadette Mullins, Senior Designer
- Jo Stokes, Account Director
- Jessica Zuzarte, Account Manager
- Clif Mitchell, Motion Graphics and Video Designer
- Elizabeth Bentley, Senior Writer