realestate.com.au has launched a new consumer marketing campaign which reinforces the brand’s market leadership by appealing to buyers, sellers and renters with the message, “If you’re not on realestate.com.au, you’re not in the market”.
The campaign launches with multiple content pieces as well as out of home media, print, radio, digital and social executions. It is the brand’s biggest campaign launch since August 2014 and will air nationally over a five month period.
The campaign’s broadcast content features well-known actors Lucy Bell and Sybilla Budd (voiceover) and represents real life situations in Australia where property is much more than a nest egg and a home – it’s also our favourite topic of conversation.
- Claim My Property – lets you “claim” your own property and stay up to date with information about the local market, such as recent sales of similar properties and updates to estimated value.
- Agent Search – helps you find local agents who have sold properties just like your own
- Discover – suggests areas within your budget and with attributes similar to your ideal suburb
- Price Lookup – lets you search price estimates for any property in Australia, even if it’s not on the market
- Form online rental application tool – makes it easier and faster to apply for multiple properties with a single form.https://youtu.be/NKswuiS0WPYLibby Minogue, executive general manager of media & marketing, said: “This campaign focuses on the property conversations people are having all over Australia every day. We know that almost 60 per cent of buyers are worried they will never be able to afford the property they would love, and we want to help them achieve their property dreams.“Renting, buying and selling property is up there with some of the biggest decisions we make in our lives. We want people to feel in control of their property journey – whether you are buying, selling or renting – and we want people to know that realestate.com.au is not only the strongest platform to buy, sell or rent, but also has valuable tools and information to help you on their way,”Ms Minogue said.Mark Watkin, managing director of BWM Dentsu said: “The strength of realestate.com.au as the market leader, is that it’s the only property resource that people need – no matter where you are on your property journey. This campaign plays on those relatable everyday moments of realisation, when it suddenly dawns on you that you’ve missed out on something so obvious. In this case it’s people realising they should have been on realestate.com.au.”
Twitter has just experienced its fastest growth in revenue since 2014, with the social media platform benefiting from increased interest from advertisers. Revenue was up 74 per cent YoY, according to the company’s Q2 results, reaching $US1.19 billion ($1.6 billion) from $US683.4 million ($925 million) 12 months ago. The strong results came in the same […]
Wild Turkey has announced the launch of its new global creative campaign and platform, ‘Trust Your Spirit’, featuring the brand’s creative director and spokesperson, Matthew McConaughey. The global campaign and platform ‘Trust Your Spirit’ is to encourage people to be bold, unapologetically themselves, and stay true to who they are. The global tagline and ethos […]
Telecommunications company Optus has announced it will launch the world’s first TikTok sign-language activated filter. Featuring Optus ambassador Ian Thorpe, Optus will unveil a branded effect that shows TikTok users how to say key phrases in Auslan sign language, including ‘How are you?’ and ‘It starts with Yes’, through the hashtag challenge #SignYes. Optus will […]
Podsights has revealed new insights into the effectiveness of advertising in podcasts, tracking global and Australian podcast advertising trends. This is the first Australian report to be published since ARN partnered with Podsights to set the standard for best-in-class podcast advertising measurement. The report includes additional analysis and follows a series of Measurement Masterclasses held for […]
NGEN’s 2021 charity cup has raised over $175,000 for UnLtd charity partner Gotcha4Life. Gotcha4Life is a not-for-profit foundation raising awareness and funding to provide educational workshops and innovative programs that build mental fitness in individuals and communities. While Sydney and Brisbane completed the Charity Cup in June, before Covid restrictions hit, the final leg in […]
Australian tech incubator Cicada Innovations and Biennale of Sydney are launching the ‘New & Sustainable Materials Challenge,’ in an effort to create a more sustainable future. The works of chosen material-makers will be showcased to millions of Biennale audiences, exhibition partners, and exhibition makers globally. The Challenge is open to any Australian and UK startups, […]