Livefyre has released the Livefyre Engagement Cloud, which enables brands and digital publishers to collect user-generated content from across the web and publish the content quickly to develop authentic customer experiences.
The Cloud provides a single, unified platform to easily turn user-generated content into convincing digital marketing collateral that engages consumers with the voice they trust most: their own.
The Livefyre Engagement Cloud includes the first-of-its-kind Social Library, which empowers brands and publishers to collect, tag and store current and historical social content — such as tweets, Facebook posts and Instagram posts — for future use.
The Livefyre Engagement Cloud enables brands and digital publishers to organise user-generated content into valuable marketing assets in one place. This makes it easier for consumers to trust and follow those brands and publishers, not just for one campaign, but for the lifetime of the customer relationship.
“The Livefyre Engagement Cloud provides brands and publishers with a centralised way to aggregate, store and repurpose user-generated content. This enables them to move their customer communities out of the corner by infusing social content in every aspect of their websites and owned properties and not limiting social experiences to one piece of their marketing strategy,” said Jordan Kretchmer, CEO and founder of Livefyre.
“This allows them to gain insight into their customer community, deliver interesting content and turn their owned properties into positive, engaging experiences.”
The Livefyre Engagement Cloud requires little IT intervention; seamlessly integrates with existing technology infrastructures, including website analytics tools; and offers more than 40 APIs to enable customisable experiences. The social depth platform incorporates a number of features, including:
- Social Library: first of its kind feature that finds a brand’s future content by trawling the web for user-generated content for and about brand
- Social Hub Templates: Easily creates, customises and launches experiences that align with the experience the brand wishes to create
- App Publisher: Creates, configures and updates website experiences without requiring a single line of code
- SocialSync: Automatically captures reactions to a brand’s Twitter and Facebook content, perpetuating the conversation and facilitating audience participation
- User Permissions: Assigns specific roles to specific users, while maintaining control of every aspect of user-generated content collection and publication
- ModQ: Allows brands to establish specific content rules based on community guidelines, and facilitates reviews only of content that follows those rules
- Comments, Chat and Reviews: Integrates with existing profile systems, keeping brands’ consumer audiences engaged on proprietary websites rather than off-site networks
Please login with linkedin to commentNewsreaders of Sydney
Locked down Victorians who don’t currently have an Optus Sport subscription will have complimentary access to Optus Sport from this weekend to enjoy the UEFA Champions League tournament plus access to premium health and fitness content through the Optus Sport app. UEFA Champions League – the world’s premier continental football tournament – kicks off at […]
Torrens University Australia has launched ‘Career Crush’ via VCCP Sydney and Lash, to help match students with a career they’ll love. Career Crush is an online quiz that determines prospective students’ personal strengths, passions and aspirations to match them with the careers and courses they’re most compatible with. One of the toughest decisions young people […]
Pedestrian Group has partnered with Nine subsidiary Mi9 New Zealand to offer NZ brands the opportunity to partner with the likes of Business Insider Australia, Pedestrian.tv and Gizmodo Australia. Next month, Mi9 New Zealand will be representing Pedestrian Group in the NZ market, offering clients the opportunity to work with leading youth publications including Lifehacker […]
ViacomCBS Networks International (VCNI), a division of ViacomCBS, is launching a premium streaming service internationally, appealing to audiences of all ages. The new SVOD service will start its international roll-out early in 2021, offering exclusive premieres of all new SHOWTIME series, including Halo and American Rust. CBS All Access originals will also premiere exclusively on the new service, such […]
As part of a larger project to refine their brand with partner branding agency Re, Optus have engaged experimental creative studio FutureDeluxe to explore how the iconic ‘Yes’ brand mark behaves in a sophisticated 3D environment. FutureDeluxe have produced a series of 8x idents and a number of static key visuals which will be used […]