Digital Storytelling, presented by B&T, is Melbourne’s newest and diverse digital marketing event. Running on the 13th & 14th of October, this two day event will explore how brands can best reach and engage customers in a rapidly changing environment.
As marketing increasingly focuses on content marketing, personalisation and having a two way dialogue with customers, brands must find a way to stand out against the competition to win and retain customers.
‘Digital Storytelling’ brings together case studies and insights from some of Australia’s largest brands to discuss their strategies to move forward into the future.
Designed for marketers from across all industries and from both brand side and agencies, the forum will explore best practice strategies on customer insights, content marketing, programmatic buying and personalisation, customer touch points and customer loyalty.
Featuring presentations from:
- Adam Good, director digital media & content, Telstra
- Amanda Gome, group head of strategic content & digital media, ANZ Bank
- Chris McWilliams, executive producer digital, Triple M
- Christian Bowman, head of marketing & digital, RSPCA Queensland
- Michael Betteridge, general manager marketing, the Wotif Group
- Christophe Eymery, head of digital, L’Oreal Australia
- David Fairfull, managing partner, We Are Social
- Jihee Nam, vice president and general manager, Foxtel
Join some of the biggest names and future leaders of the industry at Melbourne’s newest and diverse digital marketing event.
Australian business and finance expert Ross Greenwood has signed exclusively with Sky News Australia as business editor and anchor of Business Weekend. With more than 40 years’ experience covering business news in Australia and around the world, Greenwood brings expertise to the role of Sky News business editor where he will lead the network’s business […]