Digital Storytelling, presented by B&T, is Melbourne’s newest and diverse digital marketing event. Running on the 13th & 14th of October, this two day event will explore how brands can best reach and engage customers in a rapidly changing environment.
As marketing increasingly focuses on content marketing, personalisation and having a two way dialogue with customers, brands must find a way to stand out against the competition to win and retain customers.
‘Digital Storytelling’ brings together case studies and insights from some of Australia’s largest brands to discuss their strategies to move forward into the future.
Designed for marketers from across all industries and from both brand side and agencies, the forum will explore best practice strategies on customer insights, content marketing, programmatic buying and personalisation, customer touch points and customer loyalty.
Featuring presentations from:
- Adam Good, director digital media & content, Telstra
- Amanda Gome, group head of strategic content & digital media, ANZ Bank
- Chris McWilliams, executive producer digital, Triple M
- Christian Bowman, head of marketing & digital, RSPCA Queensland
- Michael Betteridge, general manager marketing, the Wotif Group
- Christophe Eymery, head of digital, L’Oreal Australia
- David Fairfull, managing partner, We Are Social
- Jihee Nam, vice president and general manager, Foxtel
Join some of the biggest names and future leaders of the industry at Melbourne’s newest and diverse digital marketing event.
Reddit has announced updates to its new ads placement with Carousel Ads and Product Ads. These new units, placed in the heart of Reddit discussions, provide an even more dynamic and compelling way for advertisers to scale to relevant audiences, deliver deeper value to users, and drive stronger, full-funnel performance among the hundreds of thousands […]
Automotive Network Drive has announced its 2024 upfronts, its biggest in more than a decade, with a suite of more than 12 new products that underpin its vision to be the number one automotive network in Australia. Now in its 27th year and with a monthly audience of 2.45 million, Drive is leveraging its reputation […]