Partnership automation company Impact today released a commissioned global study conducted by Forrester Consulting that discovered organisations that deploy Impact’s Partnership Cloud experience a PV-adjusted gain in benefits over three years, equating to an ROI of 314 per cent with payback in under six months.
Furthermore, the study, titled “The Total Economic Impact of Impact’s Partnership Cloud,” found that 55 per cent of the quantified benefits from using the Partnership Cloud were tied to incremental partnership revenue, with the remaining 45 per cent of quantified benefits tied to creating efficiency, time-savings and streamlined partner discovery and recruitment processes via its automation capabilities.
The study interviewed five customers from around the globe currently using Impact’s Partnership Cloud to manage a range of different types of partnership programs, including affiliates, social influencers, premier publishers, sponsorships and B2B partnerships. The study analysed the benefits, cost, flexibility as well as risk factors that could affect a company’s investment decision on the platform.
In terms of benefits, respondents identified the following top three:
- Growth in revenue by providing improved tracking and reporting methods, ability to credit, pay and optimise relationships with top-funnel content partners and identify the value of influencer spend;
- Labour efficiencies, allowing the organisation to replace manual processes with more efficient, repeatable and productive automated workflows; and
- Time savings associated with discovering and recruiting new partners, resulting in an increase of 30 to 40 placements a month, and a 10 per cent lift in conversion rates.
The study found that the payout achieved from these benefits outweighed the risk in investing, concluding that the estimated payback period to be less than six months during a three-year investment.
“Since the inception of our partnerships strategy and launch of the Partnership Cloud, our goal has been to help brands understand and reap the benefits of partnerships as a revenue driver,” said Impact CMO Scott Brazina [feature image].
“The TEI study by Forrester Consulting is another proof point that the Partnership Economy is running on all cylinders, and it’s a no brainer for companies looking to increase conversion rates and profits through authentic and engaging interactions with consumers.”
“The best part of Impact’s Partnership Cloud is it’s simple UI that allows multiple team members to log on and easily pull concise data and reporting in real-time,” said Priest Willis, Senior Manager of Global Partnerships Marketing, Lenovo. “This has allowed us to not only get a clear view into which partnerships are driving the highest conversion rates, but has helped us streamline the numerous relationships we manage on a daily basis.”
The brainchild of co-founders Gina Williams-Folau (main photo) and Greer Bland, the talent agency Liquorice was born out of a desire to make things easier for brand managers. Liquorice offers social talent for brands wanting to hit the sweet spot with Kiwi audiences. Launching with a roster of big names on board including Millie Elder-Holmes, Athena […]
9000 Western Australians experiencing homelessness are about to face cold winter nights. To call for donations to the 2021 Winter Appeal, Anglicare WA has released a chilling video with renowned actor Liam Graham, best known for his starring roles in Greenfield and The Heights, experiencing mild hypothermia after spending one hour in a commercial freezer. […]
Blackmagic Design has shared how its products were used to shoot the latest commercial campaign for Chris Hemsworth’s fitness training app, Centr. The new campaign, which promotes the progressive 10 week workout plan ‘Power’ replicates the same protocols used to prepare the actor for his latest appearance in the upcoming Marvel franchise film, Thor: Love […]
Airtasker has chosen leading independent digital growth consultancy, Webprofits as a strategic partner to help them expand to new markets. Following a successful IPO in early 2021, Airtasker set its sights on the next strategic objective — expansion and growth in the UK market. After careful review, they partnered with the growth marketing specialists at […]
Cresta Awards has announced that despite having a few more weeks before entries close, this year’s Cresta Awards has surpassed its entries for the whole 2019 Season. Cresta sees this as evidence, not just of evolution in its own awards but of a wider measure of industry confidence and resilience in many markets. The awards […]