Flybuys has announced the launch of its new data division, Unpacked by Flybuys.
Previously known as Flybuys Digital Audiences, the division, spearheaded by Flybuys’ Chief Product Officer Harley Giles, partners with marketers to arm them with data, insights and measurement into their audiences to enable unrivalled ROI on their marketing spend.
Giles said of the launch, “We have established Unpacked by Flybuys out of FMCG marketers’ need to have better access to tangible data and transparent results, to get their media spend working harder. Our team is determined to help brands see the impact of their marketing at every step, using Flybuys’ first-party data.”
The name Unpacked by Flybuys comes from the division’s ability to help agencies and brands unpack their marketing objectives and media spend to achieve better results, based on insights derived from the shopping baskets of 8.6 million active Flybuys members.
Flybuys’ chief executive John Merakovsky sees the launch as an opportunity to help the brands that Flybuys members purchase from every day, optimise their marketing activity.
“We’ve been continuously investing in our platform, products and people, so the launch of the Unpacked division is a natural next step for Flybuys as we seek to offer the very best in first-party data insights, marketing activation and measurement to Australian brands,” said Merakovsky.
Following significant investment in its data division with the appointment of Sales Director Alex Hunt and several new hires across technology, product, partnerships and marketing, Unpacked by Flybuys has expanded its offering for media agencies and marketing managers. Its capability now offers customer insights, and measurement of both Flybuys-activated and externally run digital advertising campaigns. It has recently partnered with some of Australia’s leading businesses to enhance the access marketers have to first-party data, including:
- Launching in October 2020 will be Nine – Australia’s largest locally owned media company. This upcoming new partnership will allow advertisers the ability to access Flybuys data across all of its digital assets including 9Now, The Age, The Sydney Morning Herald and Nine.com.au.
- News Corp Australia to enable Flybuys data solutions across News Corp’s digital marketing platform, News Connect. The partnership allows the Flybuys audience segments to be accessed across the News Connect platform, allowing clients to seamlessly plan, book and measure digital campaigns based on News Corp’s audience reach of 12 million Australians. The partnership also extends to Flybuys’ FMCG measurement solutions.
- TEG Analytics, the analytics division of leading live entertainment business TEG, owner of Ticketek. The partnership allows FMCG brands to accurately measure the sales uplift they get from sponsoring and advertising within live sport and entertainment for the first time, using Flybuys’ Insights, Activation and Reporting Solutions.
- Through TEG Analytics, Seven West Media will activate segments, measure outcomes, as well as integrate Flybuys data into the broadcaster’s 7REDiQ customer data platform for audience insights and analysis.
- Industry-leading measurement provider Nielsen, to develop a range of media measurement solutions. By bringing together Nielsen Digital Ad Ratings (DAR) and Flybuys’ first-party data, the partnership enables agencies to add additional audience profiling, conversion and sales lift metrics insights beyond age and gender.
“Unpacked by Flybuys offers media performance visibility all the way through to sales uplift, and the ability to test and learn for the strongest ROI,” continued Giles. “There is no room for wasted media in today’s economic climate, so we use a mix of thousands of transactional and life stage segments straight from shopping carts across the country to help our clients respond to their business problems and briefs.”
Please login with linkedin to commentflybuys
Omnicom agencies are committing to move beyond the binary to mark International Pronouns Day as part of Open Pride, a global employee resource group committed to inclusion and diversity. As part of the initiative, Omnicom agencies, including DDB, PHD and Clemenger Group, have committed to ensuring all policies promote gender-inclusive language and have encouraged staff […]
As part of Lions Live in June, Lions Live challenged under 30s with a brief in partnership with the World Food Programme. It was free to enter, and nearly 1,000 young adlanders entered. It was such a success, Lions Live plan to run a second competition during Lions Live this week. This time the brief […]
Festival for business and creativity, Pause Fest, has confirmed the event will run in 2021 – and will be its biggest to date. The 11th Pause Fest – named Changes – will migrate from its Melbourne home to the online world for the first time, running 1-12 March 2021. “Pause Fest has always been at […]
Shutterstock today announced the highly anticipated addition of Editorial Video, a new premium, full-service editorial video offering that is now available for license. Critical Past, Celebrity Footage and Viral Hog are just a few of the new partners who will distribute their engaging video content worldwide through Shutterstock’s Editorial Video. In addition, current partners’ epa […]
Today at Adobe MAX, Adobe unveiled significant innovation across its Creative Cloud applications and services. In addition to ground-breaking new features like Neural Filters in Photoshop, the company released major updates to its flagship applications including Lightroom, Premiere Pro and Illustrator. Adobe also underscored its commitment to accelerating the development of mobile and multi-surface apps, with […]
Cat litter brand, Breeders Choice, produced by FibreCycle, has made a bold move to get pet owners caring more about cats’ waste with a series of animated videos featuring a new tagline and a full marketing program. The “Choose Better, Choose Ginger” campaign launched this week via a unique collaboration of independent Melbourne agencies led […]
To mark a twenty-one year milestone the iconic Victorian ice cream brand, Timboon Fine Ice Cream, has revealed a modernised new look for their take home tubs. Tim Marwood, third generation farmer and founder of Timboon Fine Ice Cream, explains why the anniversary provoked the upgrade. “There’s not too many small family rural based ice […]
Bendigo TAFE and Kangan Institute have launched their latest advertising campaign titled, Our Heroes, which is a celebration of the role their students play in the community. “Within a few short years, our students are building our houses, nursing our sick, fixing our cars, caring for our children and pets, designing our clothes – all […]