Did you know women are twice as likely as men to suffer from unipolar depression?
One Green Bean and Energx have announced a morning with a diverse panel of women who will share personal stories of managing their wellbeing and practical tips on how to thrive.
Working with and assessing over 1,000 professional women’s wellbeing, Energx has discovered that women feel that they have enough energy less than five days out of ten.
This is creating a profound impact on their ability to be and feel successful.
Worryingly, 85 per cent of professional women also suffer with two or more energy crisis indicators which leave them vulnerable to burnout or worse.
And with one in four millennial women experiencing four or more indicators, we have the makings of an inter-generational crisis.
Join ogb and Energx for breakfast and to hear and learn from a diverse panel of inspiring women who’ll share their own stories of managing their wellbeing and practical tips on how to be at your best.
These amazing panelists are confirmed with more to come:
- Shannan Dodson – is on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Advisory Committee for RU OK Day and an experienced communications, media and Indigenous sector specialist. She currently sits on the Board of ANTaR – a national advocacy organisation dedicated specifically to the rights and overcoming the disadvantage of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. She is a member of the National NAIDOC Committee, the Indigenous affairs officer for Media Diversity Australia, and regularly contributes to national television, radio and published print media.
- Gina De George – national director of inclusion, diversity and wellbeing at Deloitte Australia. Her role is to set the strategic direction for the inclusion, diversity and wellbeing portfolio to ensure this results in having impact that matters for their people, their clients and the community. In 2018, Gina led the ‘Aussie Dad’s campaign for Deloitte, and is passionate about driving social change and challenging gender stereotypes around caring responsibilities.
- Nicole Taylor – CEO at McCann Australia – Nicole is one of Australia’s few female creative Agency CEO’s. She is deputy chair of the Communications Council and is a national director on the Ronald McDonald House charity board. As CEO she is focused on creating the right conditions for creativity to thrive so clients get the benefit of the most impactful ideas that solve their problems and grow their businesses.
- Claire Salvetti – CEO at One Green Bean – Claire has led teams to deliver award-winning elective media campaigns for some of the world’s most well-loved brands. Claire combines her leadership skills with her coaching expertise to deliver on her purpose to inspire those around her to be the best they can be. Claire is also currently studying a masters in coaching psychology, is a recurring Gruen panelist and champion of diversity.
- Michaela Chan – Former CMO of oOh!media and currently acting GM of marketing at Tourism Australia, Michaela is energised by what Australia has to offer as the best destination on Earth. She’s also an advisor to HeartKids – a cause that she feels a personal resonance with. Michaela has led global teams championing authenticity and diversity – encouraging people to be true to themselves creating harmony, happiness and success.
Get your free ticket here.