Results for the Gold, Silver, Bronze and Shortlist awards were released today and R/GA’s ‘Out for Blood’ won Gold in Social Good, while ‘New World Champs’ won Silver in Branded Entertainment & Content, both on behalf of the National Rugby League.
The Clio Grand winners will be announced on stage at the Clio Sports awards, hosted by ESPN’s Katie Nolan, on June 13th from New York City.
In the Social Good category, Australia was up against global heavyweights:
- Italy’s Inter Media House with ‘BUU. Write it, don’t say it.’
- United States’ WWE with ‘Connor’s Cure Supertars Of Tomorrow’
- United States’ Mantis Films with ‘Hope Football Pitch For Women’ and
- Costa Rica’s Havas Tribu with ‘My Spare Boot’
Australia took the gold with R/GA’s campaign for National Rugby League with ‘Out for Blood’
In the Branded Entertainment & Content category, Australia represented amongst:
- United States’ Major League Baseball, ‘MLB FoodFest’
- United States’ UFC, ‘Breaking Barriers’ and
- United States’ 72andSunny for National Football League, ‘The 100-Year Game’
Australia’s R/GA took home silver with their Rugby League Campaign ‘New World Champs’.
For a full list of winners, click here.
Jacqueline Gonzales [featured image] is the Head of Global Marketing at Squarespace. In this piece, she shares her best pieces of advice for launching a campaign globally. It’s estimated that we see between 6,000 to 10,000 ads every single day. In today’s digital landscape we’re constantly bombarded by so many different brand messages from every […]
From the audio producer of The Teacher’s Pet comes The Elements, a new Acast Creator Network podcast hosted by Thredbo survivor Stuart Diver. The Elements is a podcast that journeys into the heart of surviving a natural disaster and will be hosted and distributed by the creator-first podcast company Acast as part of the Acast Creator […]