Did you know women are twice as likely as men to suffer from unipolar depression?
One Green Bean and Energx have announced a morning with a diverse panel of women who will share personal stories of managing their wellbeing and practical tips on how to thrive.
Working with and assessing over 1,000 professional women’s wellbeing, Energx has discovered that women feel that they have enough energy less than five days out of ten.
This is creating a profound impact on their ability to be and feel successful.
Worryingly, 85 per cent of professional women also suffer with two or more energy crisis indicators which leave them vulnerable to burnout or worse.
And with one in four millennial women experiencing four or more indicators, we have the makings of an inter-generational crisis.
Join ogb and Energx for breakfast and to hear and learn from a diverse panel of inspiring women who’ll share their own stories of managing their wellbeing and practical tips on how to be at your best.
These amazing panelists are confirmed with more to come:
- Shannan Dodson – is on the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Advisory Committee for RU OK Day and an experienced communications, media and Indigenous sector specialist. She currently sits on the Board of ANTaR – a national advocacy organisation dedicated specifically to the rights and overcoming the disadvantage of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. She is a member of the National NAIDOC Committee, the Indigenous affairs officer for Media Diversity Australia, and regularly contributes to national television, radio and published print media.
- Gina De George – national director of inclusion, diversity and wellbeing at Deloitte Australia. Her role is to set the strategic direction for the inclusion, diversity and wellbeing portfolio to ensure this results in having impact that matters for their people, their clients and the community. In 2018, Gina led the ‘Aussie Dad’s campaign for Deloitte, and is passionate about driving social change and challenging gender stereotypes around caring responsibilities.
- Nicole Taylor – CEO at McCann Australia – Nicole is one of Australia’s few female creative Agency CEO’s. She is deputy chair of the Communications Council and is a national director on the Ronald McDonald House charity board. As CEO she is focused on creating the right conditions for creativity to thrive so clients get the benefit of the most impactful ideas that solve their problems and grow their businesses.
- Claire Salvetti – CEO at One Green Bean – Claire has led teams to deliver award-winning elective media campaigns for some of the world’s most well-loved brands. Claire combines her leadership skills with her coaching expertise to deliver on her purpose to inspire those around her to be the best they can be. Claire is also currently studying a masters in coaching psychology, is a recurring Gruen panelist and champion of diversity.
- Michaela Chan – Former CMO of oOh!media and currently acting GM of marketing at Tourism Australia, Michaela is energised by what Australia has to offer as the best destination on Earth. She’s also an advisor to HeartKids – a cause that she feels a personal resonance with. Michaela has led global teams championing authenticity and diversity – encouraging people to be true to themselves creating harmony, happiness and success.
Get your free ticket here.
Canteen’s latest campaign features the combined talents of Director Luna Laure and creative agency Crater. The campaign strives to raise awareness for young people affected by cancer. The awareness campaign centres around Harry Barentson, who at 12 years of age found out his pregnant mum had cancer. While his mother fortunately survived, he lost his […]
In partnership with storytelling agency Enthral, AFL star Kevin Sheedy has voiced a video ‘Love Letter to Victoria’ using visuals to showcase the state’s natural beauty and culture. Victoria has been hit with the worst of the coronavirus pandemic compared with any other Aussie state experiencing four lockdowns. Sheedy has partnered with Ethral to share […]
Telstra’s lower-cost telco, Belong, has awarded its strategy and creative account to Howatson + White, and has reappointed OMD to its media buying account, after a competitive pitch process. Howatson + White will handle strategy, planning, creative and CRM, while former agency Clemenger will continue to have a relationship with Belong, managing PR and retail activation. […]
Coca-Cola Australia has rolled out its new campaign ‘Turn Up Your Break’. The campaign will be led by a TVC that encourages people to truly pause with a Coke on their break so they can walk away feeling refreshed and uplifted. The TVC features two busy chefs stepping outside for a break, the bustling kitchen […]
Nova 919’s Ben & Liam breakfast show announced that they’ll be throwing their support behind and raising awareness for a cause very close to their hearts, mental health. On Monday 21 June Ben Harvey and Liam Stapleton will be locked in a purpose-built glass structure, in the middle of Rundle Mall, for an entire week […]
TRENDii has announced TRENDii Ads, a new contextual advertising solution that leverages content and context to promote eCommerce products at scale around the world. TRENDii Ads is user privacy friendly and offers a new way for businesses and brands to target consumers at the moment that they are most inspired to shop. “We believe good […]
ARN and The New York Times have reached an agreement for ARN to become the advertising sales representative for The New York Times’s podcast portfolio in Australia. The deal will enable Australian brands to connect with Australian listeners to The New York Times’s most popular podcasts, such as The Daily, Serial and This American Life, […]
Verizon Media’s talent program has come to an end for the third year, closing with a hybrid pitch-off event for Musicians Making A Difference (MMAD). The Verizon Media Academy class of 2021, made up of 44 emerging leaders from across Australia and New Zealand media, advertising and marketing industry, were given just one hour to […]