The next round of speakers for the Association for Data-Driven Marketing and Advertising’s (ADMA) flagship event Global Forum have been unveiled, with leading thinkers from Microsoft, Meta,Transhuman and Deloitte added to the lineup for the conference in Sydney on August 24.
Joining globally renowned experts Scott Galloway and Mark Ritson, marketing Professor & founder of Mini MBA, are a string of influential thinkers, with Transhuman CEO Amanda Johnstone set to open the conference with a keynote address looking at the Attention Economy and AI.
Also announced among the influential list of speakers for the event, held on Thursday, August 24 at Doltone House, Jones Bay Wharf, Sydney, are:
- Melissa Hopkins (lead image), chief marketing and audience officer, Seven West Media on marketing lessons from the Optus data breach;
- Frank Body co-founder & CMO Jess Hatzis, will provide insights on how to understand the role of brand in generating demand and the success she has had building a brand which punches above its weight;
- Kellie Nuttal, lead partner – AI, Deloitte, Australia; Sarah Carney, CTO for Commercial Enterprise, Microsoft and Naomi Shepherd, Group Industry Director at Meta on a panel looking at the practical impact of Generative AI;
- A panel featuring some of Australia’s leading privacy experts, Sarla Fernando, director of regulatory & advocacy, ADMA; Jo Boundy – CMO, Commonwealth Bank; Andrew Francis, assistant director, ACCC and Peter Leonard, principal and director at data will delve into the emerging ‘Four Ds’ of compliance: Data Privacy; Dark Patterns; Digital Platforms and Decision Making (AI vs. Human). They’ll explore how these are currently challenging marketers, lawyers, and regulators.
- Former The Iconic CMO Alexander Meyer presents his lessons on how tough times don’t last, but tough marketers do, focused on understanding and adapting to your unique business contexts.
ADMA CEO Andrea Martens, commented: “With big changes sweeping through the industry on many fronts it is more important than ever to create opportunities for frank and challenging discussions with each other. I’m incredibly proud of this year’s line-up for the Global Forum, they are a group of proven pioneers who will help expand people’s thinking and help elevate marketing as a discipline in Australia.”
Attendees can expect an engaging program featuring keynotes, panel discussions, workshops, and ample networking opportunities, all designed to empower professionals with practical strategies and forward-thinking ideas.
Major sponsors include Nine, Meta, Seven West Media, Acoustic, iProspect, and Optimizely. Capacity is limited at the venue, and there will be a livestream for those unable to attend in person.
Please login with linkedin to commentADMA
Social Indigenous Enterprise We Are Warriors (WAW), supported by creative innovation studio R/GA Australia, has been selected to produce the City of Sydney’s New Year’s Eve Calling Country live performance as part of the 9pm firework show. Lead image L-R: WAW co-founders Ben Miles & Nooky. The performance will feature a special Welcome to Country […]
With just over 24 hours to go until the world premiere of Addy Lala and the Mood Tea Thieves, limited tickets are still available for the pantomime, which will run for one night only at the Everest Theatre in Sydney’s Seymour Centre on December 5th. All in the industry are encouraged to come along to […]
2045, a Melbourne-based creative agency founded by Tim Evans and Nick Auditore has just launched. The agency takes its name from the year futurist Ray Kurzweil predicted organic and artificial intelligence would converge. Lead Image: 2045 Team Evans was formerly a Partner and Executive Strategy Director at DT (now AKQA), before co-founding B.B.E in 2015. […]
The National Breast Cancer Foundation has been announced as the Charity Partner for Sydney New Year’s Eve. The Australian not-for-profit organisation is represented by the pink ribbon and raises money to fund world-class research towards its vision of zero deaths from breast cancer. Research that saves lives through a better understanding of how to prevent […]
This holiday season, Emporium Melbourne has announced its festive creative campaign that celebrates and encourages the Melbourne community to embrace their personal ‘untraditional traditions’ – the unique traditions that make Christmas truly special for them, and their family. The campaign’s tagline, “Every tradition starts somewhere”, reflects Emporium’s commitment to embracing, inspiring and applauding diverse traditions […]
Reddit has announced updates to its new ads placement with Carousel Ads and Product Ads. These new units, placed in the heart of Reddit discussions, provide an even more dynamic and compelling way for advertisers to scale to relevant audiences, deliver deeper value to users, and drive stronger, full-funnel performance among the hundreds of thousands […]
Automotive Network Drive has announced its 2024 upfronts, its biggest in more than a decade, with a suite of more than 12 new products that underpin its vision to be the number one automotive network in Australia. Now in its 27th year and with a monthly audience of 2.45 million, Drive is leveraging its reputation […]