Radio today has announced the top 10 most powerful women on Australian FM radio in 2019, with Jackie O taking out the number one spot.
In the announcement, Radio Today said: “We also factored in the thoughts of leading radio programmers, and we took into account market size and the competitive landscape. The final result is a list for which the industry can be proud”.
Radio Today also factored in the thoughts of leading radio programmers, and we took into account market size and the competitive landscape.
Coming second on the list was Fifi Box, co-host of Melbourne’s Fox FM breakfast show with Brendan Fevola and Byron Cooke.
Check out the full list below.
1. Jackie O Henderson – KIIS FM Sydney
2. Fifi Box – Fox FM Melbourne
3. Amanda Keller – WSFM Sydney
4. Kate Langbroek – Hit Network
5. Chrissie Swan – Nova Melbourne
6. Robin Bailey – Triple M Brisbane
7. Kate Ritchie – Nova Network
8. Abby Coleman – Hit Brisbane
9. Jane Kennedy – Triple M Network
10. Carrie Bickmore – Hit Network