The votes are nearing 11 thousand for the Women in Media People’s Choice Award, with Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher of Starts at 60 still in the lead.
However, Philippa Spork, author and mentor of Rules of Social Engagement is close behind with just 21 votes between the two.
Voting for the People’s Choice Award closes on MONDAY so there’s still time to make your vote count and completely change up the leaderboard!
Rally your friends, family and colleagues and get voting!
Tickets for the Women in Media Awards are on sale too. The Awards will be held August 13 at Doltone House in Sydney.
As of 9am this morning, the current top 20 learderboard for the People’s Choice is as follows:
- Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher, Starts at 60
- Philippa Spork, author and mentor, Rules of Social Engagement
- Hannah O’Donnell, managing director, Straight Up PR
- Sophie Price, chief strategy officer, UM
- Rebecca Tos, managing director, Columbus
- Susie Michaels, account director, Australian Radio Network
- Jennifer Bunting, product marketing, APAC, LinkedIn
- Lesley Edwards, managing partner, Ikon Communications
- Lara Brownlow, head of agencies Australia, LinkedIn
- Aleisha Haslemore, founder and managing director, Ultimate Edge
- Sarah Wyse, managing director, Videology
- Carolyn Bollaci, vice president of global accounts and head of ANZ, Sizmek
- Silvana Tagan, director of local sales, Southern Cross Austereo
- Natasha Carroll, account director, Red Agency
- Margie Reid, managing director, OMD Melbourne
- Esther Carlsen, general manager, Xaxis Australia
- Steph Harmon, founding and managing editor, Junkee Media
- Sarah Stringer, group innovation director, Carat
- Bec Brown, managing director, Bec Brown Communications
- Lindy Olsen, general manager and editor-in-chief, Fit Media