With the Women in Media Awards only four weeks away those voting for the People’s Choice Award have upped the ante, with the total number of votes closing in to nearly 10,000.
Leading the pack is still Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher of Starts at 60, with mentor and author Philippa Spork close behind, and the Australian Radio Network’s Susie Michaels coming third.
Below is the top 20 so far, as of 9am this morning. Voting is still open for another two weeks so best get all your friends, family, colleagues, distant rellies, to start voting for you!
And in case you missed it, check out which incredible women made the shortlist for the Awards right here.
You can also still grab some tickets at the early bird price by clicking here.
The top 20 for People’s Choice so far:
- Rebecca Wilson, CEO and publisher, Starts at 60
- Philippa Spork, author and mentor, Rules of Social Engagement
- Susie Michaels, account director, Australian Radio Network
- Lesley Edwards, managing partner, Ikon Communications
- Hannah O’Donnell (nee Furness), managing director, Straight Up PR
- Lara Brownlow, head of agencies Australia, LinkedIn
- Jennifer Bunting, product marketing, LinkedIn
- Sophie Price, chief strategy officer, UM
- Aleisha Haslemore, founder and managing director, Ultimate Edge
- Sarah Wyse, managing director, Videology
- Carolyn Bollaci, vice president global accounts and head of ANZ, Sizmek
- Rebecca Tos, managing director, Columbus
- Margie Reid, managing director, OMD Melbourne
- Natasha Carroll, account director, Red Agency
- Silvana Tagand, director of local sales, Southern Cross Austereo
- Esther Carlsen, general manager, Xaxis Australia
- Steph Harmon, founding and managing editor, Junkee Media
- Sarah Stringer, group innovation director, Bec Brown Communications
- Lindy Olsen, general manager and editor-in-chief, Fit Media
- Jackie Crossman, CEO, Crossman Communications