The Seven Network has revealed who some of the 100 judges are that will join host Julia Zemiro on its new talent show All Together Now.
The show sees a range of singers (solo acts and groups) perform in front of the biggest judging panel Australia has ever seen, with ‘The 100’ to be made up of singers and industry professionals.
If any of The 100 like what they hear, they can stand up, join in and sing along. The greater the number that join in, the higher the act’s score.
At the end of the series, one act will walk away with a $100,000 cash prize.
Irish singing legend Ronan Keating (pictured above), who is also formerly a judge on Seven’s The X Factor and Nine’s The Voice, will head up the whopping judging panel, which also includes:
- Alex Reid – music talent manager
- Amanda Harrison – musical theatre star
- Andrew De Silva – boy band star
- Brendan de la Hay – cabaret performer
- Dean Ray – rock singer
- Ellen Reed – vocalist
- Ben Gillard and Charmaine Jones – gospel choir directors
- Greg Gould – popstar
- Jason Jackson – Michael Jackson impersonator
- Jess & Matt – popstar couple
- Jordan Raskopoulos – musical comedian
- Kellie Crawford – entertainer
- Lara Mulcahy – comedy actress and singer
- Lucy Holmes – Kylie Minogue impersonator
- Maria Mercedes – singer/actress
- Mark Gable – The Choirboys frontman
- Michael Dalton – cabaret performer
- Minnie Cooper – drag queen
- Missy Lancaster – country music star
- Rhonda Burchmore – music industry icon
- Shauna Jensen – legendary backing vocalist
- Silvie Paladino – musical theatre icon
- Sisters Doll – glam rock trio
- Take Two – rapping twins