Facebook Australia has interviewed nine local marketing industry leaders as part of a new advertising campaign called ‘face-2-face’.
Aussie media personality Jules Lund interviewed the nine marketing industry leaders, where they reflected on the year that was and provided a critical look forward at 2018.
The marketers interviewed for the ‘face-2-face’ campaign were:
- Jo Boundy, chief marketing officer (CMO) of Qantas Loyalty
- Brent Smart, CMO of IAG
- Adam Ballesty, marketing and innovation director at Diageo
- Lisa Ronson, CMO of Tourism Australia
- Tobi Pearce, CEO of SWEAT
- Phil O’Connor, head of performance Media at Koala
- Lisa Messenger, founder and editor-in-chief of the Collective Hub
- Alex Tomic, co-founder and director of HiSmile
- Simon Cahill, head of digital and business development at Warner Music Australia
Three overarching topics emerged from the discussion were:
- a focus on the necessary skills required to be a modern-day marketer;
- the importance of the customer being the centre of all business decisions; and
- the rise of video and how it is impacting creative – in particular, discussions around short-form and long-form video.
Facebook Australia worked with creative agency WiTH Collective and media agency gyro to deliver the campaign.