Think you’ve got what it takes to hoist one of B&T‘s highly-coveted Women In Media gongs this year? Well, the list of impressive and inspirational women you’ll need to impress is out now.
Featuring no less than 35 illustrious females from across the vast media landscape, they’ll be scrutinising 15 categories with a fine tooth comb to pick out this year’s winners.
The gala Women In Media dinner for 2017 will be held at Royal Randwick Racecourse on Friday 1 September. For all the details, click here.
So don’t delay, dear readers! Nominate yourself or a colleague for the 2017 Women In Media Awards here.
And to get your tickets at an extraordinarily discounted early bird price, click here.
Without further ado, you can peruse the full list of judges below:
- Lu Borges – communications director, BMF
- Janice Byrnes – marketing manager (Australia), Zespri International Australia
- Kate Chaffer – principal, Culture Zone
- Jackie Crossman – principal, Red Agency
- Tara Ford – creative director, TBWA
- Melinda Geertz – CEO, Leo Burnett Australia
- Jovy Gill – managing director, Essence
- Donna Gordon – head of consumer marketing, ARN
- Mandi Gunsberger – founder & CEO, Babyology
- Mim Haysom – general manager, M&C Saatchi
- Imogen Hewitt – chief strategy officer at Havas Media and joint executive planning director at Havas.
- Nancy Hromin – principal, Culture Zone
- Jill Johnston – director, SCAHR
- Sangeeta Leach – owner, The Leach Partnership
- Vanessa Liell – CEO, N2N Communications
- Dee Madigan – founder and executive creative director, Campaign Edge
- Kim McKay – director, Klick Communications
- Nell Norman-Nott – head of talent and brand solutions (Australia and New Zealand), LinkedIn
- Michele O’Neill – chair, The Agency Circle/ strategy director, VCCP
- Emily Perrett – managing director, Clemenger BBDO
- Kim Portrate – CEO, ThinkTV
- Vanessa Sanford – executive manager of small business marketing, Commonwealth Bank
- Sarah Scott-Paul – learning and development manager, Enero
- Rachel Service – founder, Happiness Concierge
- Nicole Sheffield – chief digital officer, News Corp Australia
- Katherine Sroka – executive manager of media marketing, REA Group
- Gaye Steel – former head of marketing, Mad Mex Australia
- Lisen Stromberg – chief operating officer, The 3% Conference
- Hannah Sturrock – head of operations, The Hallway
- Nicole Taylor – managing director, DDB
- Cassie Trotter – director of editorial (Asia-Pacific), Getty Images
- Nicole West – head of marketing, Laser Clinics Australia
- Katherine Williams – managing director (Brisbane), MediaCom
- Sarah Wyse – chief revenue officer, Allure Media
- Lizzie Young – director of innovation, partnerships and customer experience, Nine Entertainment
- Sue Zerk – marketing director, 20th Century Fox