Bupa has launched its latest Members First campaign, showing the benefits of being connected to a network of healthcare providers, by drawing inspiration from nature.
Developed by AJF Partnership, a GrowthOps business, the campaign shows how penguins survive in one of the harshest environments on earth by working as a collective to help care for and support each other.
The campaign educates Bupa members and non-members about the range of great value health and care services available across Australia.
Bupa’s director of health insurance marketing, Gretchen Fox said: “Bupa has always helped people live longer, healthier and happier lives.
“This purpose drives our continued investment in our Members First network, a network of thousands of healthcare providers that help our members pay less on the services they need most.
“This campaign brings that network to life in a beautifully simple and compelling way”.
AJF’s ECD Andrew Foote said: “During the creative process for this campaign, we were looking to humanise Bupa’s expansive network and interestingly, we found that a powerful way to do this was to not use humans at all.
“This analogy represents the care and commitment that members will feel, knowing they are supported by over 10,000 registered healthcare providers”.
- CMO: Jane Power
- Director Health Insurance Marketing: Gretchen Fox
- Head of Marketing, Health Insurance: Sally Gross
- Marketing Manager, Health Insurance: Michelle Gunstone
- Campaign Manager, Growth and performance marketing: Alexandra Mleczko
Creative Agency: AJF Partnership, a GrowthOps business
- Executive Creative Director: Andrew Foote
- Creative Director: Dillon McKenna
- Creative Director: Sandra Galiazzo
- Head of Strategy: Jacqueline Witts
- Client Partner: Bryce Coombe
- Account Director: Jacinta Addamo
- Account Manager: Emma Keesing
- Producer: Erica Frick