The Newspaper Works has announced its speaker line up for the next Copy School to be held from the 19th to 23rd October 2015.
Copy School engages some of Australia’s leading advertising creative writers and creative directors to pass on their knowledge and experience to young copywriters.
“We’re very proud of the partnership we continue to build with Copy School, as together we deliver opportunities for the creative industry’s younger generation, and contribute to the long term support of Australian advertising creativity,” said The Newspapers Works CEO Mark Hollands.
“Our speaker line-up includes some of Australia’s top creatives, who enthusiastically give their time and experience to be mentors. Our tutors understand the essence of creative writing and provide students with guidelines and principals they can use as they establish successful careers as copywriters,” said Copy School convener Ray Black.
The 2015 Copy School speakers are:
- Jonathan Kneebone, Writer / Director & Co-Founder, The Glue Society
- Will Swanton, Journalist, News Corp
- Mark Sharman, Creative Consultant
- Julian Schrieber, Executive Creative Director / Partner, Cummins and Partners
- Rowan Dean, Editor, The Spectator Australia, and Columnist Financial Review & Courier Mail
- David Morris, Creative Consultant
- Rebecca Currasco, Creative Consultant
- Ted Horton, Founder and Chairman, Big Red
- Ralph van Dijk, Founding Creative Director, Eardrum
The Havas Media Network and Havas Red have driven off with Avis Budget Group’s (ABG) media and earned PR accounts, respectively, following competitive pitches for both accounts. The two agencies were the incumbents on the account but, with ABG wanting to assess the value it was receiving, the accounts went out to pitch. ABG looked […]