Customer experience management outfit, Sitecore, has announced the 2015 Sitecore Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs).
Now in its ninth year, the MVP program recognises exceptional individuals within the Sitecore community for their leadership, expertise and passionate commitment to building Sitecore solutions that offer positive customer experiences.
The Sitecore MVP Program serves to raise awareness of the Sitecore MVPs and their contributions, empowering them to do more through exclusive access to technological previews. Sitecore awards MVP status through two separate categories: Digital Strategist MVP and Technology MVP.
The Sitecore Digital Strategist MVP Award recognises individuals with strong experience in executing data-driven marketing solutions and proven success using Sitecore’s experience platform to deliver exceptional business outcomes for customers. The Sitecore Technology MVP Award recognises the most active Sitecore experts from around the world who participate in online and offline communities to share their knowledge with Sitecore partners and customers.
This year, Sitecore has designated 167 MVPs: 141 Technology and 26 Digital Strategist, spread across 25 countries worldwide. Candidates are reviewed by a panel of Sitecore employees ranging from developers to corporate executives. They are selected based on their mastery of Sitecore’ technology and passion to share knowledge with Sitecore partners, customers and prospects. MVPs serve a one-year term, renewable annually, and receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Access to privileged resources including early access to releases, direct contact with the product team and senior executives
- A personal Sitecore license that can be used for R&D purposes and early releases
- Invitations to speak at and attend Sitecore events, such as Sitecore Symposium, regional MVP meetings and the annual MVP Summit
- Access to a private MVP forum
- Broad industry recognition as a proven Sitecore expert and community leader, including placement on Sitecore’s dedicated MVP website:www.sitecore.net/mvp
“With the MVP Award we thank those individuals who provide vital contributions to the large global Sitecore community by sharing their expertise, passion and time,” said Lars Fløe Nielsen, co-founder and senior vice president, technical marketing, Sitecore. “The talent keeps getting stronger and stronger! We look forward to working with our MVPs to empower organisations to deliver the relevant experiences that win customers for life.”
The Australian and New Zealand MVP for 2015 are:
Digital Strategist MVPs
- Joel Lipman, Deloitte Digital
- Matt Freedman, Oakton
- Stephen Foxworthy, Reactive Media
- Tom Beeby, DT
- Claire Stewart, Bullseye
- Cameron Walker, Deloitte Digital
- Eric Orton, DT
- Gareth Goodman, PING Works
- Jeff Wang, DT
- René Vutborg, DT
- Richard Hauer, PING Works
- Tim King, Cucumber
View the full list of 2015 Sitecore Most Valuable Professionals (MVPs) here.