Westfield’s national Christmas campaign will be fronted by YouTube mini superstars, Sophia Grace and Rosie who are regulars on The Ellen Degeneres Show.
The pair will visit Australia for the first time as Westfield’s Happy Giving Experts to help shoppers pick the perfect gifts.
Sarah Cleggett, general manager of marketing at Scentre Group, said: “At Christmas, shoppers are not shopping for ‘things’, but for people. It’s the reaction to a well thought out gift that can be more important than the things we buy.
“We are excited to welcome Sophia Grace and Rosie on their first trip to Australia and share their top gift selections this Christmas,” she said.
Focused on ‘the joy of giving’, the integrated campaign featuring Sophia Grace and Rosie will be pushed out across owned, earned and paid channels and includes:
- Appearances at three Westfield centres:
- In-centre communications: print and digital screens across 39 Westfield shopping centres
- Custom publishing: circulation of approximately 500,000 bespoke gift catalogues featuring over 1,000 gifts
- The launch of new Gift Finder functionality on westfield.com.au
- Dedicated social, direct and national publicity campaign
- In-centre experiential activities
- Digital and print advertising
With Christmas the busiest time of year for shopping centres, the Happy Giving campaign will be supported by general Christmas activity at all Westfield centres including:
- Santa’s arrival and GiveAbility Day on 8 November (9 November in South Australia). GiveAbility Day is Westfield’s national day to raise funds and awareness for Westfield charities – supporting kids and families living with a disability.
- Super Saturday on 6 December – a day of national offers and events in centre
- Extended trading hours from December
- A range of experiential events in all centres from October – December
Creative/PR agency: One Green Bean
Creative/Production agency: Moon Communications Group
Media agency: IKON
Custom publishing: Bauer Media