The Association for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA) has revealed nine distinguished marketing and advertising leaders who will head up the judging panels for the second annual Australian Creativity and Effectiveness Awards (AC&E Awards).
“The outstanding calibre of this year’s grand judging panel attests to the importance and belief in the AC&E Awards, which are about only rewarding those campaigns that are both creative and effective in equal measure,” said Jodie Sangster, ADMA CEO. “We are honoured to bring together a talented group of professionals at the top of their game, to judge Australia’s finest work in marketing, media and advertising.”
The chairs for the 2015 AC&E Awards currently comprise:
- Adam Ferrier, Global Chief Strategy, Cummins&Partners (digital, social, search)
- Douglas Nicol, Creative Partner/Director, The Works Sydney (content)
- Julie Nestor, Vice President- Insurance Services, American Express (integrated)
- Leigh Terry, CEO ANZ OMG (media and PR)
- Louise Baxter, CEO, Starlight Foundation (Broadcast, print, email, PR)
- Pat Baron, Executive Creative Director, McCann Melbourne (copwriting/art direction, not for profit)
- Stephanie Tully, Executive Manager – Group Brand and Marketing CMO, Qantas (data and commerce)
- Stuart Tucker, General Manager, Brand Sponsorship Marketing, Commonwealth Bank of Australia(acquisition and loyalty)
- Brendan Cook, CEO, OOH Media (OOH &technology).
A chair will be confirmed shortly for the mobile and ambient categories.
“I was delighted to be asked to sit on the grand judging panel. The AC&E Awards is moving the industry in the right direction – to only reward marketing and advertising that resonates on the creativity front but equally delivers impressive business results. I will be looking for top creative work that demonstrates innovative methods, strategy and thinking outside the box mentality along with ROI,” said McCann’s Baron.
“Whilst I appreciate creative that gets talked about, ultimately a campaign must deliver return on investment so I will be looking for the finest creative work that also delivered profitable results, achieved its objectives and went above and beyond to deliver to the business and customer,” added Qantas’ Stephanie Tully.
In this opinion piece, Jess Miles, Country Manager ANZ of Integral Ad Science, reflects on the questions surrounding consumer data. The ability to collect consumer data online has revolutionised digital advertising by enabling customised targeting strategies and data collection. This reliance on data has been the cornerstone of many audience targeted strategies enabling marketers to […]
After ten years of board leadership of the young entrepreneurial collective Vibewire, Founder & Co-CEO of Disruptors Co. Gavin Heaton is passing the torch to fellow strategy and creative leader Jye Smith, Founder and Director of branding and design studio DOUBLESTAR CO, who will now take over as Board President.
Lexer, the Customer Data Platform for brands and retailers, today announced it has raised AU$33.5 million in Series B funding, bringing its total funding to AU$43 million. The round was led by Blackbird Ventures and King River Capital, with Series A investor January Capital also participating. Blackbird’s Rick Baker will join the Lexer board. The […]