Australian Regional Media (ARM) now has a bigger audience than at any time in its history experiencing a total audience growth of 16% year-on-year.
With the latest ABC circulation figures released, ARM has outperformed all metro, national and regional dailies by delivering the top three performing newspapers across the country.
ARM CEO Neil Monaghan said: “This outstanding audience achievement reflects our commitment to connecting and enriching the communities we serve.
“The strength and resilience of the regional Queensland and northern New South Wales mastheads testifies to our engagement with our customers and the latest ABC circulation figures and readership data demonstrates this.”
The circulation data showed that ARM delivered:
- The top three performing daily newspapers across metro, national and regional dailies across Australia; and
- The top five regional newspapers across Australia.
These positive circulation results are also reflected in the latest audience data released this week which showed ARM has:
- The four fastest-growing readership figures for daily newspapers in the country (M-F)*;
- The three fastest-growing readership figures for Saturday newspapers*;
- 207% year-on-year growth in mobile audience#;
- 38% growth on online audience#; and
- 52% growth in social media audience+.
Source: ABC October to December 2014 vs 2013; M-Sat avg *emma™ conducted by Ipsos MediaCT, People 14+ for the 12 months ending December 2014 vs2013 ^ARM aggregate weekly audience, as developed with Nielsen; For more information please visit apnarm.com.au/audience #Omniture SiteCatalyst UVs December 2014 vs 2013 †Hootsuite and Facebook January 2015