AW will be taking place between 30 July and August 2 in Luna Park, Sydney.
The week will begin with a VIP celebration of the industry at the iconic Sydney Opera House.
The agenda that follows is packed with global heads of business, culture and creativity. New to the roster include:
- Joel Madden, Entrepreneur and co-founder of Good Charlotte
- Jeff Goodby, co-Chair & Partner at Goodby Silverstein & Partners
- Anil Sabharwal, VP Comms & Photos and creator of Google Photos, Google
- Jim Squires, Head of Business, Instagram
- Nick Law, Global Chief Creative Officer, Publicis Groupe
Additionally, new APAC marketing leaders are taking the stage, including:
- Mari Kauppinen, Head of Marketing, IBM
- Phil Wade, CMO, Jetstar
- Angela Richards, CMO, KFC
- Charles Cadell, President at McCann Worldgroup APAC
- Katie Rigg-Smith, CEO, Mindshare
- Kathryn Carter, GM APAC, Snap. Inc
Covering a wide scope of topics from the importance of diversity, the #metoo movement and wellbeing in the workplace to transparency, innovation, and technology, the week promises inspiring and educational content.
The global keynotes will kick off each day with high level discussions, and nine thought leadership tracks will enable attendees to take a deep dive in the afternoons across: Artificial Intelligence, Brand & Agency Models, Creative Storytelling, Data, Diversity, Innovation, MarTech, Sports & Culture, Video & Content.
AWAPAC Executive Director Clive Prosser said, “At this moment in time, we’re seeing unprecedented change.
“It’s never been more important for our industry to come together with leaders from around the globe to gear up for what’s next.”
The live schedule can be viewed here.
More speakers and topics will be announced over the coming weeks.
Global partners confirmed to date include:
CNN, Facebook, Google, GroupM, GumGum, Inmobi, Integral Ad Science, IPG, McCann, Mediacom, Microsoft, MIQ, Prøhbtd Media, PubMatic, Quantcast, Salesforce, Shutterstock, Sizmek, Snap Inc, SpotX, The Trade Desk, and WPP.
Click here to watch the Trailer.
Click here for Tickets.
Follow Advertising Week APAC on Twitter.