We know you know about Cannes In Cairns, our three-day spectacular adland bonanza. the only question that remains is what swimmers you’re packing to join us there!
We just can’t wait to hop on a plane up to North Queensland and celebrate all the best the industry has to offer. With an average August temperature of 28 degrees, some of Australia’s most stunning natural sites a mere stone’s throw away and a fantastic line-up of compelling, clever, and accomplished speakers, Cairns is the place to be.
Now is the time to book those tickets and get yourself a funky new pair of budgie smugglers, because Cannes in Cairns is the must-not-miss-event of 2021…and maybe even of the decade.
We’ve already announced a heady slew of speakers, and today, we’re thrilled to announce more.
New panels on the list include:
- Dishing the dirt on the pitch with Darren Woolley and Greg Graham, two of Oz’s most seasoned pitch maestros. They’ll be sharing their wisdom and teaching you how to navigate that fine art: pitching.
- Taking the tactile online with Australia Post investigates how you successfully transform a brand all about print into a thriving digital powerhouse. Featuring Amber Collins and Nicole Sheffield, it’s bound to be a doozy.
- Selling Australia to Aussies sees Susan Coghill discuss how Tourism Australia created one of the year’s most successful campaigns, and how the industry convinced consumers that the places they are from still had surprises in store.
- You can’t ask that! Australia’s favourite German export (after the frankfurter) Jens Monsees is here to host a no holds barred session on what works – and what doesn’t – at home and abroad.
Our fantastic list of speakers and moderators has also grown to include:
- Seb Rennie, GroupM
- Lucille McCart, Bumble
- Brian Vella, AKQA
- Sunita Gloster, Gloster Advisory, Accenture Australia and UN Women Australia
- Gai Le Roy, IAB
- Keeva Stratton, Quip Brands.
Phew! Impressive, right?
Thank you so much to our principal sponsor, Pinterest, and all of our other supporters for making Cannes in Cairns happen.
Please login with linkedin to commentCannes in Cairns
GHO Sydney has developed a new educational platform for Family Planning NSW to help parents and carers of children with disabilities navigate the changes to their bodies, emotions and social interactions. The project, ‘Planet Puberty’, was made possible through funding from the federal government’s Department of Social Services, and was co-designed with people with disability […]