We know you know about Cannes In Cairns, our three-day spectacular adland bonanza. the only question that remains is what swimmers you’re packing to join us there!
We just can’t wait to hop on a plane up to North Queensland and celebrate all the best the industry has to offer. With an average August temperature of 28 degrees, some of Australia’s most stunning natural sites a mere stone’s throw away and a fantastic line-up of compelling, clever, and accomplished speakers, Cairns is the place to be.
Now is the time to book those tickets and get yourself a funky new pair of budgie smugglers, because Cannes in Cairns is the must-not-miss-event of 2021…and maybe even of the decade.
We’ve already announced a heady slew of speakers, and today, we’re thrilled to announce more.
New panels on the list include:
- Dishing the dirt on the pitch with Darren Woolley and Greg Graham, two of Oz’s most seasoned pitch maestros. They’ll be sharing their wisdom and teaching you how to navigate that fine art: pitching.
- Taking the tactile online with Australia Post investigates how you successfully transform a brand all about print into a thriving digital powerhouse. Featuring Amber Collins and Nicole Sheffield, it’s bound to be a doozy.
- Selling Australia to Aussies sees Susan Coghill discuss how Tourism Australia created one of the year’s most successful campaigns, and how the industry convinced consumers that the places they are from still had surprises in store.
- You can’t ask that! Australia’s favourite German export (after the frankfurter) Jens Monsees is here to host a no holds barred session on what works – and what doesn’t – at home and abroad.
Our fantastic list of speakers and moderators has also grown to include:
- Seb Rennie, GroupM
- Lucille McCart, Bumble
- Brian Vella, AKQA
- Sunita Gloster, Gloster Advisory, Accenture Australia and UN Women Australia
- Gai Le Roy, IAB
- Keeva Stratton, Quip Brands.
Phew! Impressive, right?
Thank you so much to our principal sponsor, Pinterest, and all of our other supporters for making Cannes in Cairns happen.
Please login with linkedin to commentCannes in Cairns
Australian owned and operated email and SMS marketing software company, Vision6, announced the launch of its first-ever national brand campaign and new brand platform “Simply Reliable”. Founded in 2001, Vision6 was one of the first email marketing software providers in Australia and has since been relied upon by thousands of Aussie businesses and organisations for […]
Out-of-Home media company JCDecaux New Zealand has appointed business growth specialist Adam McGregor in preparation for its bid to win upcoming local government street furniture tenders across the country. With contracts for the provision of street furniture including bus shelters across New Zealand up for renewal from late 2022, they collectively represent the biggest advertising […]
Fetch TV has announced that ABC iview will soon be available as a dedicated Virtual Playlist Channel on the Fetch platform. Virtual Playlist Channels (VPCs) were developed by Fetch to promote content discovery, and to provide a clear bridge between the traditional world of linear TV and the growing availability of on demand content via […]
Jackie Gillies, businesswoman, psychic medium and cast member of The Real Housewives of Melbourne is bringing her sassy, inspirational and adventurous spirit to her new podcast Shine It Up, With Jackie Gillies, which launches today via Acast. Hosted and distributed by the creator-first podcast company Acast, the show will offer listeners inspiration and motivation to […]
Crowdsourcing platforms DesignCrowd and BrandCrowd are promoting vaccination efforts in a unique way, launching a logo redesign contest among their networks of designers. The initiative saw iconic Australian brands such as Hungry Jack’s, Jetstar, JB Hi-Fi, and Bunnings undergo a redesign. “We thought it would be fun to see some other iconic Australian brands back […]
Jillian Davison has been named editor-in-chief of the recently relaunched Harper’s BAZAAR Australia. She will oversee all content, development and creative direction across the iconic magazine’s digital and brand platforms. Davison (pictured) succeeds Eugenie Kelly, who recently stepped down to pursue other opportunities. The announcement was made by Maureen Jordan, publisher of Harper’s BAZAAR Australia […]
Freedom Foods and 72andSunny Sydney have launched the first advertising campaign for Australia’s Own range of plant-based beverages. The campaign introduces a new visual world and identity for the brand and captures the healthy, positive feeling you get when spending time in nature and when consuming Australia’s Own certified-organic, plant-based beverages. As well as featuring […]