B&T’s 30 Under 30 Awards are edging closer and closer, and we’ve been filling you in regularly on what you need to do to claim one of our shiny trophies.
A total of 10 categories will feature at this year’s awards, with three winners to be announced for each. Here they are once again:
- Media Planner/Buyer
- Project Manager
- Sales/Account Manager
To cap off our info articles on each category, here’s some solid advice on what you’ll need to prove in order to be crowned the best sales/account manager at 30 Under 30:
- Judges are looking for individuals who are about more than just bringing in revenue. They’re looking for client relationship management experts, product champions – the frontline for any business.
- Roles include, but are not limited to: account associate, account coordinator, account director, account executive, account manager, account specialist, account representative, advertising sales director, advertising sales representative, business development manager, client relationship manager, client partner, key account manager, strategic account manager, sales manager, director of sales, sales consultant, sales executive.
Your entry needs to be no longer than 1,200 words, and must address the following points:
- Outline your career path and any key achievements to date.
- What makes you a future leader in your chosen field?
- What represents success to you?
- What do you think needs to be improved in your industry and why?
- Describe your attributes in no more than five words.
So, what are you waiting for? Submit your entry here by Monday 6 March (or Monday 13 March if you’re running a little late and didn’t get your priorities straight). The entry criteria for each category can be downloaded here.
You wouldn’t want to miss out on securing your place at the 30 Under 30 Awards either, would you? Grab your ticket here and set a calendar reminder for Thursday 27 April. We’ve even added a daytime forum to match!
And of course, we wouldn’t be able to put on such a wicked event without the help of our sweet sponsors.
The Real Media Collective (TRMC), the Australian industry association representing the interests of companies in the paper, print, publishing/media and related distribution sectors across Australia, has challenged Coles Supermarkets for using the environment as a reason in its announcement today outlining its plans to cease sending catalogues to Australian homes from September. In the announcement, […]
Network 10 is set to undergo a massive restructure, leaving a number of high-profile journalists out of a job, including Kerri-Anne Kennerley, Natarsha Belling and Tim Bailey, B&T understands. As first reported on The Sydney Morning Herald, the restructure was announced to staff on Tuesday. As part of the restructuring, the presentation of the weekday […]
Alcohol & Drug Foundation (ADF) has launched a new national health campaign with Campaign Edge aiming to tackle COVID-19 drinking. Funded by the Australian Government, Break the Habit reveals that it takes only around 66 days to form a habit – roughly the same amount of time many Australians spent in lockdown. It’s a fact most Aussies are […]
Paul Roach (pictured below) is a business strategist and coach who has worked with hundreds of SMEs across many industries to supercharge their cashflow. Roach is also author of the book Smarter Business Stronger Cashflow. In this guest post, Roach gives his top tips when the cash taps start to be turned off… Cashflow is like […]
Sydney and Melbourne based PR, Talent & Digital agency One Daydream has extended its client portfolio to include alcohol. The category expansion comes as One Daydream joins the agency roster of Pernod Ricard, working on a project basis to manage strategic PR and digital campaigns. The global drinks group boasts one of the most comprehensive and prestigious […]
Commtract today expanded its marketing, advertising and digital offering in response to a growing number of CEOs outsourcing to ‘gig-workers’ amid COVID-19. According to new research, 40 per cent of Australian CEOs are planning on outsourcing to freelancers in the contingent workforce. Commtract, which launched in 2016, has more than 4,000 communications experts on its platform, and has already placed over 800 roles. […]