V Energy Launches Trippy New Brand Campaign Via Clemenger BBDO Sydney

V Energy Launches Trippy New Brand Campaign Via Clemenger BBDO Sydney
SHARE
THIS



V Energy wants to help people escape “The Procrastination Place” in its latest campaign via Clemenger BBDO Sydney.

Gen Z and younger millennials have big goals, but are living in the most distracting time in history. This is where a little guarana-powered liquid motivation comes in.

The first phase of the new Make it Happen platform developed by Clemenger BBDO Sydney launched this weekend in Australia and New Zealand, and features TV, cinema, digital, social and OOH.

The launch film – which draws on meme culture and the deepest parts of the internet – was brought to life by The Sweetshop’s Damien Shatford.

Clemenger BBDO Sydney chief creative officer, Ben Coulson said: “Procrastination, it’s something 99 per cent of us do, and the other 1 per cent lie about.

“But V will be there for us when we need a good kick right in the procrastinations.”

Frucor Suntory head of consumer marketing, Jonny Croft said: “We’re super excited to see a genuine consumer insight land a whole new brand platform for V, and really open the brand up to a whole new generation of consumers across Australia and New Zealand.

“The work is distinctive, extremely relatable for our consumers, and firmly plants our flag as the brand that uniquely helps you Make it Happen.”

 

 

Please login with linkedin to comment

Clemenger BBDO Sydney Frucor Suntory the sweetshop v energy

Latest News

Leadership, Humanity, Technology – The Sweet Spot
  • Media
  • Technology

Leadership, Humanity, Technology – The Sweet Spot

The SingularityU Australia Executive Program will take place this may, celebrating leadership at the intersection of the values of humanity and the value of technology. The Elon Musks, Apples and Xeros of the world are taking risks for humanity and creating new  technologies that streamline and beautify business operations. They simplify life by providing basic […]

by B&T Magazine

B&T Magazine
OMD Alumnus Launches Specialist Media Agency For The Franchise Sector; TFM Digital
  • Marketing

OMD Alumnus Launches Specialist Media Agency For The Franchise Sector; TFM Digital

Brisbane media professional and former OMD Australia Account Director Taylor Fielding (pictured) has officially launched TFM Digital. TFM Digital is a specialist media agency based in Newstead which primarily provides media buying services, and strategy development, to businesses chiefly, but not exclusively, within the franchise sector. Prior to the launch of TFM Digital, Fielding spent […]

FutureFeed Appoints Five By Five For Global Launch
  • Media

FutureFeed Appoints Five By Five For Global Launch

Launch marketing specialists Five by Five Global have been appointed by FutureFeed to develop their brand, international certification trademark and go to market strategy. The innovative livestock feed ingredient developed by CSIRO, Meat and Livestock Australian and James Cook University uses a specific genus of seaweed, Asparagopsis, which significantly reduces methane emissions in ruminant livestock. […]

SKMG’s Andrew Knowles Snares B&T’s 30 Under 30 For PR
  • Marketing

SKMG’s Andrew Knowles Snares B&T’s 30 Under 30 For PR

Andrew Knowles, partner and co-founder of the corporate communications consultancy Shoebridge Knowles Media Group (SKMG), has won the PR category in the 2021 B&T 30 Under 30 Awards. Knowles received the award at a ceremony in Sydney last night, claiming victory in a highly competitive field that included leading executives from some of Australia’s biggest […]

MELBOURNE, AUSTRALIA - APRIL 14: Jack Viney of the Demons and Mitch Wallis of the Bulldogs pose for a photo during the Theragun & AFL Partnership announcement at AFL House on April 14, 2021 in Melbourne, Australia. (Photo by Dylan Burns/AFL Photos)
  • Marketing

AFL Names Therabody As Its Official Recovery Partner

The AFL is delighted to welcome Therabody as its Official Recovery Partner of the 2021 Toyota AFL Premiership Season. Therabody’s industry-leading devices and research will be integrated into pre-match training and post-match recovery routines to help prevent injuries and help improve overall athletic performance. Therabody will also become the naming partner for the end-of-season AFL […]