Think you’ve got what it takes to hoist one of B&T‘s highly-coveted Women In Media gongs this year? Well, the list of impressive and inspirational women you’ll need to impress is out now.
Featuring no less than 35 illustrious females from across the vast media landscape, they’ll be scrutinising 15 categories with a fine tooth comb to pick out this year’s winners.
The gala Women In Media dinner for 2017 will be held at Royal Randwick Racecourse on Friday 1 September. For all the details, click here.
So don’t delay, dear readers! Nominate yourself or a colleague for the 2017 Women In Media Awards here.
And to get your tickets at an extraordinarily discounted early bird price, click here.
Without further ado, you can peruse the full list of judges below:
- Lu Borges – communications director, BMF
- Janice Byrnes – marketing manager (Australia), Zespri International Australia
- Kate Chaffer – principal, Culture Zone
- Jackie Crossman – principal, Red Agency
- Tara Ford – creative director, TBWA
- Melinda Geertz – CEO, Leo Burnett Australia
- Jovy Gill – managing director, Essence
- Donna Gordon – head of consumer marketing, ARN
- Mandi Gunsberger – founder & CEO, Babyology
- Mim Haysom – general manager, M&C Saatchi
- Imogen Hewitt – chief strategy officer at Havas Media and joint executive planning director at Havas.
- Nancy Hromin – principal, Culture Zone
- Jill Johnston – director, SCAHR
- Sangeeta Leach – owner, The Leach Partnership
- Vanessa Liell – CEO, N2N Communications
- Dee Madigan – founder and executive creative director, Campaign Edge
- Kim McKay – director, Klick Communications
- Nell Norman-Nott – head of talent and brand solutions (Australia and New Zealand), LinkedIn
- Michele O’Neill – chair, The Agency Circle/ strategy director, VCCP
- Emily Perrett – managing director, Clemenger BBDO
- Kim Portrate – CEO, ThinkTV
- Vanessa Sanford – executive manager of small business marketing, Commonwealth Bank
- Sarah Scott-Paul – learning and development manager, Enero
- Rachel Service – founder, Happiness Concierge
- Nicole Sheffield – chief digital officer, News Corp Australia
- Katherine Sroka – executive manager of media marketing, REA Group
- Gaye Steel – former head of marketing, Mad Mex Australia
- Lisen Stromberg – chief operating officer, The 3% Conference
- Hannah Sturrock – head of operations, The Hallway
- Nicole Taylor – managing director, DDB
- Cassie Trotter – director of editorial (Asia-Pacific), Getty Images
- Nicole West – head of marketing, Laser Clinics Australia
- Katherine Williams – managing director (Brisbane), MediaCom
- Sarah Wyse – chief revenue officer, Allure Media
- Lizzie Young – director of innovation, partnerships and customer experience, Nine Entertainment
- Sue Zerk – marketing director, 20th Century Fox
The Monkeys has been named Effective Agency of the Year at the 2020 Australian Effie Awards, scooping four Golds, two Silvers and one Bronze across three clients, Beam Suntory, NRMA Insurance and Telstra. One Gold was awarded to BMF for ALDI Australia for ‘ALDI Good Different’, which also went on to win the coveted Grand […]
Inner Health has revolutionised its famous blue bugs as part of a new brand platform launching this week. Developed by VMLY&R, the new platform ‘Listen to your Gut’ re-introduces the bugs in a whole new environment. VMLY&R Client Service Director Jo Millington said the new platform aimed to reposition Inner Health as an overall health […]
Insight-led communications consultancy, The Mint Partners has expanded its technology portfolio with the addition of luxury audio lifestyle brand Bang & Olufsen. Founded in 1925 in Struer, Denmark, Bang & Olufsen has pushed the boundaries of audio technology for almost a century. The company continues to be at the forefront of acoustic innovation with its […]
WA car and home insurer, RAC has launched a new campaign to show locals that they understand the priceless relationship members have with their belongings. Created by Wunderman Thompson Perth, the campaign titled ‘We See What You See’ uses computer generated imagery (CGI) to depict the unique relationship a family has with their insured items – […]
Paper Moose has created a campaign for the recently announced carbon-neutral telco brand, felix, due to go to market towards the end of the year. This is the first work from Paper Moose since winning a competitive pitch for the new TPG Telecom brand. The teaser campaign raises awareness of the nearly 1 million tonnes […]