Think you’ve got what it takes to hoist one of B&T‘s highly-coveted Women In Media gongs this year? Well, the list of impressive and inspirational women you’ll need to impress is out now.
Featuring no less than 35 illustrious females from across the vast media landscape, they’ll be scrutinising 15 categories with a fine tooth comb to pick out this year’s winners.
The gala Women In Media dinner for 2017 will be held at Royal Randwick Racecourse on Friday 1 September. For all the details, click here.
So don’t delay, dear readers! Nominate yourself or a colleague for the 2017 Women In Media Awards here.
And to get your tickets at an extraordinarily discounted early bird price, click here.
Without further ado, you can peruse the full list of judges below:
- Lu Borges – communications director, BMF
- Janice Byrnes – marketing manager (Australia), Zespri International Australia
- Kate Chaffer – principal, Culture Zone
- Jackie Crossman – principal, Red Agency
- Tara Ford – creative director, TBWA
- Melinda Geertz – CEO, Leo Burnett Australia
- Jovy Gill – managing director, Essence
- Donna Gordon – head of consumer marketing, ARN
- Mandi Gunsberger – founder & CEO, Babyology
- Mim Haysom – general manager, M&C Saatchi
- Imogen Hewitt – chief strategy officer at Havas Media and joint executive planning director at Havas.
- Nancy Hromin – principal, Culture Zone
- Jill Johnston – director, SCAHR
- Sangeeta Leach – owner, The Leach Partnership
- Vanessa Liell – CEO, N2N Communications
- Dee Madigan – founder and executive creative director, Campaign Edge
- Kim McKay – director, Klick Communications
- Nell Norman-Nott – head of talent and brand solutions (Australia and New Zealand), LinkedIn
- Michele O’Neill – chair, The Agency Circle/ strategy director, VCCP
- Emily Perrett – managing director, Clemenger BBDO
- Kim Portrate – CEO, ThinkTV
- Vanessa Sanford – executive manager of small business marketing, Commonwealth Bank
- Sarah Scott-Paul – learning and development manager, Enero
- Rachel Service – founder, Happiness Concierge
- Nicole Sheffield – chief digital officer, News Corp Australia
- Katherine Sroka – executive manager of media marketing, REA Group
- Gaye Steel – former head of marketing, Mad Mex Australia
- Lisen Stromberg – chief operating officer, The 3% Conference
- Hannah Sturrock – head of operations, The Hallway
- Nicole Taylor – managing director, DDB
- Cassie Trotter – director of editorial (Asia-Pacific), Getty Images
- Nicole West – head of marketing, Laser Clinics Australia
- Katherine Williams – managing director (Brisbane), MediaCom
- Sarah Wyse – chief revenue officer, Allure Media
- Lizzie Young – director of innovation, partnerships and customer experience, Nine Entertainment
- Sue Zerk – marketing director, 20th Century Fox
Twitter has just experienced its fastest growth in revenue since 2014, with the social media platform benefiting from increased interest from advertisers. Revenue was up 74 per cent YoY, according to the company’s Q2 results, reaching $US1.19 billion ($1.6 billion) from $US683.4 million ($925 million) 12 months ago. The strong results came in the same […]
Wild Turkey has announced the launch of its new global creative campaign and platform, ‘Trust Your Spirit’, featuring the brand’s creative director and spokesperson, Matthew McConaughey. The global campaign and platform ‘Trust Your Spirit’ is to encourage people to be bold, unapologetically themselves, and stay true to who they are. The global tagline and ethos […]
Telecommunications company Optus has announced it will launch the world’s first TikTok sign-language activated filter. Featuring Optus ambassador Ian Thorpe, Optus will unveil a branded effect that shows TikTok users how to say key phrases in Auslan sign language, including ‘How are you?’ and ‘It starts with Yes’, through the hashtag challenge #SignYes. Optus will […]
Podsights has revealed new insights into the effectiveness of advertising in podcasts, tracking global and Australian podcast advertising trends. This is the first Australian report to be published since ARN partnered with Podsights to set the standard for best-in-class podcast advertising measurement. The report includes additional analysis and follows a series of Measurement Masterclasses held for […]
NGEN’s 2021 charity cup has raised over $175,000 for UnLtd charity partner Gotcha4Life. Gotcha4Life is a not-for-profit foundation raising awareness and funding to provide educational workshops and innovative programs that build mental fitness in individuals and communities. While Sydney and Brisbane completed the Charity Cup in June, before Covid restrictions hit, the final leg in […]
Australian tech incubator Cicada Innovations and Biennale of Sydney are launching the ‘New & Sustainable Materials Challenge,’ in an effort to create a more sustainable future. The works of chosen material-makers will be showcased to millions of Biennale audiences, exhibition partners, and exhibition makers globally. The Challenge is open to any Australian and UK startups, […]