The Gerety Awards have announced an all-star jury lineup for 2022, including Australia’s own Tara Ford.
The annual awards are the only creative prize to reward the best in advertising from the female vision. The jury for 2022 includes some of the most respected leaders from the advertising and marketing world.
Representing Australia on the 2022 Grand Jury is Tara Ford, chief creative officer, The Monkeys, Sydney & board member of the advertising council of Australia. Maria Devereux, executive creative director at Colenso BBDO will represent New Zealand in the Grand Jury.
Lucía Ongay, Gerety Awards, co-founder, said: “Past winners are a testament to the Gerety juries: from this year’s Grand Prix, Festive for Burberry to the Moldy Whopper from 2020.
“Empowering work is also rewarded like Viva La Vulva, the Grand Prix winner from 2019, and it would be fair to say there is no jury more qualified to impress than Gerety’s.”
Some of the other judges that will feature on next year’s line-up include:
- Madonna Badger, chief creative Officer at Badger & Winters, USA
- Zara Mirza, gead of global marketing of GE, USA
- Tanja Grubner, global marketing & communications director at Essity, Germany
- Jung A Kim, worldwide executive creative director at Innocean Worldwide, South Korea
- Khensani Nobanda, executive head of group marketing at Nedbank, South Africa
- Chaka Sobhani, global chief creative officer at Leo Burnett Worldwide and chief creative officer at Leo Burnett UK and Fallon
- Denise Rossetto, partner & chief creative officer at Broken Heart Love Affair, Canada
- Jean Lin, executive officer at dentsu Group Inc. & Global CEO, creative, dentsu International, China
- Natalia Baidala, director of integrated marketing and communications at Ukraine & Moldova, Mastercard Europe S.A., Ukraine
The full jury will be announced in January. In the meantime, agencies, production companies and advertisers are invited to visit the Gerety website to learn more about the Grand jury and download the 2022 entry kit.
Clemenger Group communications agency Porter Novelli has started 2022 with a new leadership structure, to reflect its growing consulting team and practice areas for its strong national client base. The structure will strengthen its footprint in Australia’s critical industry sectors while continuing to build deep specialisation in strategic communications, media, content and creative services. The […]
Just in time for his upcoming first title defence, Ultimate Fighting Championship’s Heavyweight Champion Francis Ngannou, the “Baddest Man on the Planet” becomes the first partner to join Jellysmack’s new Marquee Program. With this deal, brokered by CAA’s Justin Castillo and Marquel Martin with Jellysmack’s VP of Marquee Business, Aaron Godfred, Jellysmack will help the […]