PEDESTRIAN.TV is launching ‘Selfish Weekend’ presented by The House of Angostura to bring Sydney siders a dose of well-deserved self-care this March 2019.
The event will feature all forms of necessary indulgence from conscious cocktails to meditation to masturbation.
Coming to Sydney‘s chic-as-shit La Porte Space this March 16 and 17 is an entire weekend celebrating the millennial buzz around self-care.
PEDESTRIAN.TV’s Selfish Weekend presented by The House of Angostura features a sexy itinerary from music to manifestation across a keynote speaker stage, pop-up markets, sponsor activations and gift bags worth over $100 worth of loot to boot.
All for the tidy early bird ticket price of $30 + GST.
Oh, there’ll also be alcohol-free cocktails (and alcohol-filled, don’t you worry – there’ll be an entire panel dedicated to drinking mindfully with The House of Angostura’s global brand ambassador, Ray Letoa, wellness editor of Bartender Magazine, Amy Spanton, and Flex Mami).
An identical epic line-up will run both Saturday and Sunday including:
- Wellness In Biz Conversation With Keep It Cleaner‘s Steph Claire Smith & Laura Henshaw * A Simple Effective (Not Witchy) Guide To Manifesting With Flex Mami
- Music Therapy Q&A With Aussie Music’s MVP G Flip
- A Guide To Mindful Boozing + Conscious Cocktail Bar With The House Of Angostura
- True Crime Panel with PEDESTRIAN.TV’S #1 Podcast ‘All Aussie Mystery Hour’ Hosts Josephine Rozenberg-Clarke & Melissa Mason
- Staying Afloat From URL To IRL With ‘No Chill’ Podcast Hosts Lucinda Price & Madison Griffiths
- How To Take Control of Your Career With PEDESTRIAN.TV Co-founder Chris Wirasinha * The Smoothie Bowl Shack With Kath Ebbs * CTFD Yoga Flow, Yin Yoga + Meditation With Future Sound of Yoga
- How To Cum 101 With Relationship & Sex Editor Heidi Gee
- Free Tatts With Cute Tattoo + Thanks Tattoo
- Much more to be announced
GHO Sydney has developed a new educational platform for Family Planning NSW to help parents and carers of children with disabilities navigate the changes to their bodies, emotions and social interactions. The project, ‘Planet Puberty’, was made possible through funding from the federal government’s Department of Social Services, and was co-designed with people with disability […]