As Sydney and many parts of the country embark on another week in lockdown, MOOD Tea has launched ‘MOOD Mondays’, to lift moods across Australia.
MOOD is encouraging everyone in the industry to take to social media on Monday July 5th and share what they do to lift their mood during lockdown.
Jenni Hayward, general manager of MOOD said, “as many of us embark on another week at home, we want to keep people’s spirits lifted through lockdown. MOOD Tea, which is a product of our industry, exists to save young lives with 100 per cent of profits funding youth mental health projects.”
“Now more than ever it’s important we check in on each other and do what we can do to boost our moods. Taking part in MOOD Mondays is a simple way for the industry to come together and support each other.”
How to get involved:
- On Monday July 5th, share a video/photo to your social channels of how you lift your mood during lockdown (preferably whilst drinking a cup of MOOD tea 😉)
- Hashtag your post with #MOODmondays and mention @moodgoods.au
- Then challenge 3 of your mates to share theirs by @mentioning them
MOOD is a not-for-profit tea brand launched by the media industry earlier this year. The organisation is committed to fighting the number one killer of young Australians: suicide.
100 per cent of profits fund mental health programs for young people. The more tea we sell, the more lives we save. Support the cause by buying MOOD exclusively available at mood.org.au
B&T is also thrilled that MOOD will be hosting their very own panel discussion at Cannes in Cairns!
The panel will focus on how the industry has come together to tackle such a huge issue with Chris Freel, CEO of UnLtd & MOOD chairing a discussion between Aimee Buchanan, CEO of OMD Australia, Ellie Rogers, ANZ agency director at Facebook, Michael Stephenson chief sales officer at Nine and Mattew Michael managing director of The Monkeys on why they have come together to fight youth suicide.
The session will cover how they worked to create a brand from scratch, what challenges they have encountered and why is this is so important for our industry.
The delicious tea range is caffeine-free, made with natural ingredients and comes in premium pyramid (Non-GMO, biodegradable) tea bags. The range includes:
- Happy Days (Passionfruit & Vanilla) – a sweet and fruity blend containing Ashwagandha, an ancient ayurvedic super-herb used to reduce cortisol, anxiety and stress and boost energy
- Get On Up (Pineapple & Cinnamon) – enlivening and invigorating, this blend is a fruity hit with a spicy kick to promote mental alertness and stimulate blood flow, with a touch of lemon balm to help calm anxiety
- Be Kind, Unwind (Peppermint & Passionflower) – creating an island of calm for the drinker to settle themselves, this brew infuses peppermint to ease muscle tension, passionflower to regulate mood and linden to promote relaxation.
- Sweet lullaby (Rooibos, Liquorice & Vanilla) – calming, comforting and relaxing, this blend includes skullcap root to promote sleep and relieve anxiety plus rose petals to help drinkers get lost in dreamy swirls
If you’re struggling with your mental health call Lifeline on 13 11 14.
This week Nova’s Fitzy & Wippa are celebrating 10 years of their iconic radio show and plenty of famous faces have weighed in on the feat! For Fitzy & Wippa’s 10-year anniversary show they were joined by a bunch of special friends who shared their messages and favourite memories over the last decade. The guys […]
Ever since Google first announced it would be getting rid of third-party cookies on Chrome, digital advertising businesses have been actively sharing their plans for life after cookies. And now programmatic advertising company Blis might have come up with the most creative way to get the message across, in a new video which sees company […]
Integrated Melbourne agency Icon has taken top honours in the 2021 SABRE Awards, winning the coveted Australasian Consultancy of the Year for 2021 along with a host of category and craft awards. Icon led a large field of Australian agencies with a total of three major and seven minor awards, including gold in the cause-related […]
Former agency executives Tim O’Neill and Tim Fouhy have launched the auto technology startup Summon. Australia’s first full e-commerce service for prestige cars. O’Neill and Fouhy both founded Reactive, a digital agency, which was bought by Accenture in 2016. Following the deal, O’Neill and Fouhy ended up leading the company’s digital marketing arm, Accenture Interactive before […]