A special Woman’s Day edition has opened the lid on the secrets, style and scandal of its favourite advertisers and partners.
Last Friday, Woman’s Day launched a special edition called ‘The Advertiser Issue’, with the spotlight firmly on the stars and big personalities of Australia’s leading media agencies.
Some of the must-read articles include:
- A surprisingly saucy royal exclusive from readership guru Roy Morgan
- The glitter, glamour & grog at B&T’s 30 Under 30
- Hot agency bachelor hunks exposed!
- How to make the day of 2.082 million Aussie women
- A racy shoot with Pearman Media’s glamorous fillies
- Media horror-scopes. Sagittarian media buyers look away now!
“We are thrilled to be able to put this special issue together for our valued clients and, as it turns out, celebrities in their own rights!” Editor-in-chief Fiona Connolly said.
“This issue is a great way to showcase the strong engagement we have with our readers, highlight what an excellent escape Woman’s Day is from the stress of our daily lives, and have a bit of a laugh along the way.”
There’s also a chance for one lucky reader to win $500. And unlike every other issue of Woman’s Day, entrants won’t have to compete with over a million people for the prize!
Plus, find out which agency-land magnet has pestered the most celebs.
Make sure you grab a copy soon as it’s already flying off the shelves faster than an agency boss sprinting for the goodybags.
The issue will be available from today 17th May at all media agencies; or order your copy now with free delivery.