New for this year, the Young Lions Competitions Live Masterclass is designed to help you prepare for your local competitions, and set you on your path to the Palais – preparing you for creative success and, for the very best, a trip to Cannes Lions 2024.
Join at 12:00pm GMT on 5 February for ‘Empower your Creative Process, Conquer Fear and Thrive in Young Lions Competitions 2024’ – a virtual Masterclass event consisting of talks and a Q&A covering creative bravery, breaking norms and future proofing your creative career.
During the session, you’ll learn:
- what the Young Lions Competitions are
- how to thrive during your local competition
- what it takes to win a LION, from previous winners
- how to tackle the ever-changing creative world and navigate your career in creativity
- the next steps for anyone 30 and under interested in the Young Lions Competitions.
The Masterclass is free to all and will be recorded – so don’t worry if you can’t make it on the day, you’ll be able to watch the recording back from 8 February.
Interested? Sign up using the Zoom registration page below, and get ready to enter the Young Lions Competitions with all the creative tools you need to make history.