Former director of IPG Mediabrands, Cadreon Australia, Shun Takahashi, has launched Australia’s first agnostic programmatic ad-trading consultancy Openpool.
Conceived as an independent voice to assist and advise agencies, publishers and brands in making and implementing the best programmatic media choices, Openpool offers advice non-aligned to any platform or media provider.
Designed around distinct core service offerings, Open Provider, Open Auditor, Open Programmatic, Open Space and Open Connect, Openpool is Australia’s only media trading consultancy to offer true agnostic advice.
- Open Provider: Bespoke consultancy offering high-level advice on programmatic digital media including vendors, inventory suppliers, exchanges and third-party data providers.
- Open Auditor: Deep dive auditing of digital marketing practice and execution, including campaign set up and implementation, technology vendor selection, inventory expertise, optimization and analytics.
- Open Programmatic: Specialised programmatic media buying services, specializing in agency, independent DSPs, in-house and hybrid trading desks..
- Open Space: A dedicated editorial space authored by industry leaders highlighting current challenges in digital marketing and showcasing industry leading ad tech to influential decision makers.
- Open Connect: Australia’s only up to date technology vendor directory.
Openpool’s founder and managing partner Shun Takahashi, said the impact of automated programmatic trading was unprecedented in the Australian market.
“With the digital marketing world being turned upside down in an unprecedented way, many businesses are unsure, or lacking the in-house expertise to successfully implement and manage programmatic trading solutions,” he said.
“At the moment traditional agencies are trying to offer both trading solutions and advice, a conflict of interest that will only end up negatively impacting clients.
“Having worked at a very senior level with some of the country’s most forward-thinking media organisations, I can see that the industry is ready for a truly independent voice to guide and assist in what can be an incredibly intensive and time-consuming process.