Catablog, an online directory of Australian and NZ blogs, has ranked the top ten food blogs in Australia. The list shows that Australians are more aware of their food intolerances and are using food blogs to inspire their recipe choices.
Catablog’s proprietary mathematical ranking system analyses internet reach by combining total audiences on social channels, engagement via services like Klout or post and topic engagement on Facebook, to identify the most popular bloggers for a broad variety of special interest categories.
Quirky Cooking is currently the most popular food blog listed in Catablog. Blogger Jo Whitton, a Queensland mum of four, battled food intolerances and decided to share her journey with her nearly 200,000 followers on Facebook and her blog.
“Jo Whitton loves to inspire others to eat traditional wholefoods that are allergy friendly, promote good health, easy to cook, and of course she shares her popular hot cross bun recipe which is gluten and dairy free,” said Catablog co-founder Janyne Moore.
“The rest of the top ten food blogs are focused on healthy eating, which is no surprise with three out of five people overweight there is a need for lifestyle changes,” Moore added.
Catablog’s top ten food bloggers are:
1. Quirky Cooking: Allergy friendly wholefoods.
2. Alexx Stuart: Real food and an emphasis on low toxic living.
3. The Raw Food Mum: A mum passionate about healthy raw food for the whole family.
4. Not Quite Nigella: Recipes, restaurants and travel come under the spotlight.
5. One Handed Cooks: Baby and toddler food blog inspiring parents to cook healthy meals.
6. How To Cook That: Ridiculously unhealthy desserts by a food scientist.
7. Cook Republic: A place for food musings and a stage for photographs.
8. The Cook’s Notebook: Original recipes, reviews and opinions on healthy food.
9. Veggie Mama: Sass-mouthed repository of awesome recipes.
10. Phoodie: A culinary expert sharing recipes and reviews.
For more information visit http://catablog.com.au
To demonstrate that every home is worth protecting, NRMA Insurance has released its latest campaign that sees the return of young boy Sammy as he continues his quest to look out for the homes of Australia’s iconic but vulnerable koalas. Created by The Monkeys, part of Accenture Interactive, the campaign centres on Sammy as he […]
Westpac has launched its new brand campaign, created by DDB Sydney, highlighting life’s eventful moments where all the surprise, excitement, vulnerability, and challenges can lie; in moments both big and small. Westpac Group Head of Brand, Advertising and Media, Jenny Melhuish said, “our new work builds on our ‘help’ series, which focused on those really […]
The MINT Partners, one of Australia’s leading integrated brand communications agencies have added a number of new clients to their roster for 2021. Using the exceptional disruption of 2020 as an opportunity to evolve the business, MINT has enjoyed recent success with an expanded portfolio across categories including food & beverage, fashion, design, and property. […]