David Jones has released a new series segment focusing on high-profile women in conversation, talking about all issues facing women today.
Featuring the likes of Edwina McCann, Lucy Turnball, Lisa Wilkinson and Gretel Killeen, episode, the series available on YouTube will coincide with International Women’s Day on March 8.
David Jones launched the series to tap into the diversity of women we have in Australia. It was created by creative agency Whybin\TBWA who currently handle the David Jones account.
Check out the first episode below.
“The ‘Women in Conversation’ series was conceptualised in considering what International Women’s Day means to us, and what we can do to celebrate and inspire Australian women,” said Victoria Doidge, general manager of marketing communications at David Jones.
“We wanted to facilitate a forum for interesting and dynamic women to share their views, and for this content to be shared to act as a catalyst for greater conversation on important topics relating to women.”
The full list of women involved is below.
- Chief Commissioner of The Greater Sydney Commission, Lucy Turnbull AO
- David Jones Ambassador and TV Personality, Jesinta Campbell
- Journalist and TV Presenter, Lisa Wilkinson
- Studio 10 Co-host, Author and Journalist, Jessica Rowe AM
- Editor-In-Chief, VOGUE Australia Edwina McCann
- Editor-In-Chief, Harper’s Bazaar Australia Kellie Hush
- celebrated Australian comedian, Fiona O’Loughlin
- Chef, Author and Food Writer, Christine Manfield
- Director of Merchandise, David Jones Donna Player
- Actress, Comedian & TV Personality, Mary Coustas
- Founder & CEO of 2Mar Robotics, 2012 Young Australian of the Year, Marita Cheng
- Indigenous Consultant, Carla McGrath
- Cofounder of The Broad Place, Jacqui Lewis
- Blogger, Sheree Commerford
- Author, Journalist & TV Presenter, Indira Naidoo
- philanthropist and mother, Vanessa Fennell
- Founder and Editor in Chief, Collective Hub Lisa Messenger
- Nutritional Biochemist and best-selling author, Dr. Libby Weaver
Women in Print has re-launched itself this week to take on the year, and future ahead. A refreshed brand, website, calendar and team are leading the way with Women in Print also announcing a new partnership with The Real Media Collective. A new look, new management and new focus – Community, Knowledge, Network and Support […]
The global Out of Home (OOH) industry has today launched a campaign #OurSecondChance. The campaign asks simple questions about how we can make the most of the positive opportunities that have arisen out of the pandemic. Broadcast on OOH signs around the globe #OurSecondChance is collaboration between World Out of Home Organisation (WOO) and the […]
With the COVID-19 crisis affecting all crowd-based activities, youth mental-health charity batyr has devised the first-ever Run for the Herd Virtual Festival partnering with media business UM to bring the virtual event to life. With the City2Surf event in Sydney, normally a big fund-raising opportunity for batyr, postponed this year, batyr has created a virtual event and with the support of UM are encouraging […]
Following QMS’ acquisition of TLA Worldwide (Aust) last year, QMS Sport has today announced it will transition to the TLA brand and formally become a business unit of TLA. ‘Media Tech’ is officially the new name for what was formally known as QMS Sport, and will operate alongside TLA’s existing business units that span the […]