The Women Leading Tech Awards, presented by Atlassian, are coming up on the 28th April 2022…
The Women Leading Tech Awards are returning to keep the conversation around gender parity in tech alive while recognising and celebrating the brilliant female talent out there. And if the last two years are anything to go by, there is plenty!
This is why we know we’ll need some sharp and discerning minds to help us decide who is the very best of the best.
So if you’re passionate about supporting the talented and creative women* driving digital transformations, and know a thing or two about the modern tech landscape, contact Meg Chatterton (email@example.com) today for your chance to get on the panel!
- Judging period is from 3rd of March – 21st of March 2022 (all online).
- Judges have to be at a senior level and in the tech industry for at least 5 years.
- There are 14 award categories, and judges will be allocated one category each.
- You will be given a basic marking matrix and a login to our portal where you can view and mark the applications.
- If there are any conflicts of interest, please flag that on the portal.
- Judges will get a free ticket to the event.
- It’s first in, best dressed!
*As an initiative created to support gender parity and representation across the tech industry, Women Leading Tech is an event inclusive of non-binary and gender diverse members of the tech industry, as well as any individual identifying as a woman.