Confirmit has released a new version of its Horizons software which enables researchers to use fresh text analytics techniques to mine insights from customer feedback.
The latest version of the software suite, which includes the innovative additions to Confirmit Genius Text Analytics, is designed to make it faster and easier for organisations to extract meaningful insights from text responses.
Confirmit’s new Model Builder module allows businesses to quickly and easily maintain their own categorisation models to ensure that correct customer comments are captured and actioned.
Model Builder guides the user through topic discovery, hierarchical model definition, and quality testing with a unique user experience.
Further additions to Confirmit Horizons Version 22 include:
- the launch of Confirmit AskMe, a mobile survey app that allows participants to respond to surveys wherever and whenever it suits them, and to provide responses via video and audio capture to maximise response rates;
- delivery of Confirmit Survey Designer, an intuitive module that removes the complexity of advanced survey creation and enables questionnaires to be created in half the time of many competing solutions;
- enhancements to Confirmit CRM Connect for Salesforce, delivering seamless two-way integration with Salesforce either through Salesforce App Exchange or through Confirmit Horizons;
- the addition of a wide variety of new computer-assisted telephone interviewing features to streamline operations, such as enhanced filtering features, easier blacklist handling, powerful response reviewer capabilities for supervisors, easily configurable quotas; and
- language localisation for action management, enabling the user interface to be made available in the language of each user’s choice and enabling seamless global participation in action management programs.
Terry Lawlor, executive vice president of product management at Confirmit, said the latest innovations for its Horizons software are a direct result of the company’s close work with clients to ensure it delivers the solutions they need to uncover new insights, analyse them, and take immediate action.
“In particular, we have developed the new Model Builder feature in Confirmit Genius to give businesses the power to run their own programs, bringing a level of control and flexibility that has never been available with text analytics before,” he said.
In this guest post, Alex Watts (pictured), DDB Sydney Head of Social, discusses his thoughts on the potential Microsoft/Tik Tok acquisition and whether the deal actually makes any sense for Microsoft… Trump is calling for a ban, China’s calling it a “smash and grab,” but the real question is – does buying TikTok really make sense for Microsoft? TikTok is […]
Following QMS’ acquisition of TLA Worldwide (Aust) last year, QMS Sport has today announced it will transition to the TLA brand and formally become a business unit of TLA. ‘Media Tech’ is officially the new name for what was formally known as QMS Sport, and will operate alongside TLA’s existing business units that span the […]
Sydney-based design and technology studio Nightjar have launched a new website for Sneaker Freaker. Founded in 2002, the street culture magazine is the first and only international footwear magazine. From its roots as a DIY-style fanzine to today’s global coverage, its print pages and online platforms document every colab, custom, limited edition, retro reissue, Quickstrike, Hyperstrike […]
Haystac’s former National Head of Strategy, Haylie Marchant (pictured) has launched The PR Toolkit – an online resource and DIY PR platform educating and empowering small and medium sized businesses to do their own PR. Offering a mix of free resources and easy-to-use how to guides, the one-stop-shop for DIY PR covers media relations, media […]
One Love Australia has launched a new social change initiative that will see a raft of high profile individuals, including former Australian Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull and Boost Juice’s founder, Janine Allis, take part in a video interview series set to turn racism on its head. The initiative – titled #ShareThePlatform – will see these […]
Resolution Digital has been awarded the Australia’s Agency of the Quarter award in the prestigious Google Honours program. The Honours program for 2020 recognises the achievements of the very best performance marketing agencies and providers across Australia and New Zealand. The program consists of 3 quarters, 43 agencies and over 500 individuals; measured on account […]
Firefly has brought on six major new clients as it continues to expand, adding new media planning and buying arm to its business. Managing Director Andrew Mathwin (pictured) said the independent agency, known for clients such as Air New Zealand, Buy West Eat Best, West Coast Eagles and Mrs Mac’s Pies, had a strong year […]