Confirmit has released a new version of its Horizons software which enables researchers to use fresh text analytics techniques to mine insights from customer feedback.
The latest version of the software suite, which includes the innovative additions to Confirmit Genius Text Analytics, is designed to make it faster and easier for organisations to extract meaningful insights from text responses.
Confirmit’s new Model Builder module allows businesses to quickly and easily maintain their own categorisation models to ensure that correct customer comments are captured and actioned.
Model Builder guides the user through topic discovery, hierarchical model definition, and quality testing with a unique user experience.
Further additions to Confirmit Horizons Version 22 include:
- the launch of Confirmit AskMe, a mobile survey app that allows participants to respond to surveys wherever and whenever it suits them, and to provide responses via video and audio capture to maximise response rates;
- delivery of Confirmit Survey Designer, an intuitive module that removes the complexity of advanced survey creation and enables questionnaires to be created in half the time of many competing solutions;
- enhancements to Confirmit CRM Connect for Salesforce, delivering seamless two-way integration with Salesforce either through Salesforce App Exchange or through Confirmit Horizons;
- the addition of a wide variety of new computer-assisted telephone interviewing features to streamline operations, such as enhanced filtering features, easier blacklist handling, powerful response reviewer capabilities for supervisors, easily configurable quotas; and
- language localisation for action management, enabling the user interface to be made available in the language of each user’s choice and enabling seamless global participation in action management programs.
Terry Lawlor, executive vice president of product management at Confirmit, said the latest innovations for its Horizons software are a direct result of the company’s close work with clients to ensure it delivers the solutions they need to uncover new insights, analyse them, and take immediate action.