Confirmit has released a new version of its Horizons software which enables researchers to use fresh text analytics techniques to mine insights from customer feedback.
The latest version of the software suite, which includes the innovative additions to Confirmit Genius Text Analytics, is designed to make it faster and easier for organisations to extract meaningful insights from text responses.
Confirmit’s new Model Builder module allows businesses to quickly and easily maintain their own categorisation models to ensure that correct customer comments are captured and actioned.
Model Builder guides the user through topic discovery, hierarchical model definition, and quality testing with a unique user experience.
Further additions to Confirmit Horizons Version 22 include:
- the launch of Confirmit AskMe, a mobile survey app that allows participants to respond to surveys wherever and whenever it suits them, and to provide responses via video and audio capture to maximise response rates;
- delivery of Confirmit Survey Designer, an intuitive module that removes the complexity of advanced survey creation and enables questionnaires to be created in half the time of many competing solutions;
- enhancements to Confirmit CRM Connect for Salesforce, delivering seamless two-way integration with Salesforce either through Salesforce App Exchange or through Confirmit Horizons;
- the addition of a wide variety of new computer-assisted telephone interviewing features to streamline operations, such as enhanced filtering features, easier blacklist handling, powerful response reviewer capabilities for supervisors, easily configurable quotas; and
- language localisation for action management, enabling the user interface to be made available in the language of each user’s choice and enabling seamless global participation in action management programs.
Terry Lawlor, executive vice president of product management at Confirmit, said the latest innovations for its Horizons software are a direct result of the company’s close work with clients to ensure it delivers the solutions they need to uncover new insights, analyse them, and take immediate action.
“In particular, we have developed the new Model Builder feature in Confirmit Genius to give businesses the power to run their own programs, bringing a level of control and flexibility that has never been available with text analytics before,” he said.
Canteen’s latest campaign features the combined talents of Director Luna Laure and creative agency Crater. The campaign strives to raise awareness for young people affected by cancer. The awareness campaign centres around Harry Barentson, who at 12 years of age found out his pregnant mum had cancer. While his mother fortunately survived, he lost his […]
In partnership with storytelling agency Enthral, AFL star Kevin Sheedy has voiced a video ‘Love Letter to Victoria’ using visuals to showcase the state’s natural beauty and culture. Victoria has been hit with the worst of the coronavirus pandemic compared with any other Aussie state experiencing four lockdowns. Sheedy has partnered with Ethral to share […]
Telstra’s lower-cost telco, Belong, has awarded its strategy and creative account to Howatson + White, and has reappointed OMD to its media buying account, after a competitive pitch process. Howatson + White will handle strategy, planning, creative and CRM, while former agency Clemenger will continue to have a relationship with Belong, managing PR and retail activation. […]
Coca-Cola Australia has rolled out its new campaign ‘Turn Up Your Break’. The campaign will be led by a TVC that encourages people to truly pause with a Coke on their break so they can walk away feeling refreshed and uplifted. The TVC features two busy chefs stepping outside for a break, the bustling kitchen […]
Nova 919’s Ben & Liam breakfast show announced that they’ll be throwing their support behind and raising awareness for a cause very close to their hearts, mental health. On Monday 21 June Ben Harvey and Liam Stapleton will be locked in a purpose-built glass structure, in the middle of Rundle Mall, for an entire week […]
TRENDii has announced TRENDii Ads, a new contextual advertising solution that leverages content and context to promote eCommerce products at scale around the world. TRENDii Ads is user privacy friendly and offers a new way for businesses and brands to target consumers at the moment that they are most inspired to shop. “We believe good […]
ARN and The New York Times have reached an agreement for ARN to become the advertising sales representative for The New York Times’s podcast portfolio in Australia. The deal will enable Australian brands to connect with Australian listeners to The New York Times’s most popular podcasts, such as The Daily, Serial and This American Life, […]
Verizon Media’s talent program has come to an end for the third year, closing with a hybrid pitch-off event for Musicians Making A Difference (MMAD). The Verizon Media Academy class of 2021, made up of 44 emerging leaders from across Australia and New Zealand media, advertising and marketing industry, were given just one hour to […]