Native content network, Avid Collective has announced the appointment of nine new staff to the company’s Sydney team.
The latest appointments follow the continued rapid growth of Avid Collective on the back of its personalised native content at scale offering focused on driving greater consumer influence for brands.
The new hires include:
- Robert Ewing joins as a senior commercial manager to focus on Avid’s agency partnerships. He was previously with oOh!, where he was a business manager for more than two years and also spent nearly five years at Mindshare, with his last two in its Integrated Partnerships team.
- Tessa Coulter joins as a senior commercial manager to focus on Avid’s travel, tourism and entertainment partnerships. Previously Coulter was at Ticketek/TEG, with her last role as the Digital & Partnerships Sales Director for APAC.
- Gray Roberts joins as a senior commercial manager to focus on Avid’s Retail partnerships. Previously Roberts was the chief commercial officer for the National Online Retailers Association, was ANZ sales manager at Uber and a retail sales manager at Groupon.
- Ashleigh Pitcher joins as a senior campaign manager to lead Avid’s native content campaign executions across both agency and direct clients. Previously Pitcher was the strategy and planning director at boutique performance agency, Ambire.
- Madeline Spicer (main photo) joins as a campaign and strategy manager, reporting to Pitcher and working on client campaigns as well as the development of strategies supporting the new business team. Spicer joins from Group M agency Xaxis, where she was a senior client success executive.
Additional hires include Alessandra Allegretti, Veena Chandar and Kim Tran as content editors, working as writers for Avid’s seven owned media brands, and Samantha Callery as a business development executive, working on supporting the entire commercial partnerships team.
Avid collective managing director and co-founder, Luke Spano, said: “These hires are a reflection of the significant growth we’ve been able to achieve in the last 12 months.
“We’ve taken remarkable strides in both extensively growing our media network and expanding the advertising partners we work with. A huge congratulations to the entire team and we are so excited to welcome such exceptional talent into the business.
“We have a couple of major announcements we are planning in the next quarter that will further enhance our offering which will drive further growth and expansion. We believe these hires hold us in good stead to take the next steps in our company’s journey.
Earlier in the month Avid announced the launch of its new native content targeting solution, Avid Data, giving Avid advertisers access to consumer data segments that leverage data points from suppliers such as Unpacked by Flybuys, Lotame, Eyeota, Roy Morgan, Nielsen and Domain.
Avid Collective also launched AVA last month, which was developed to supercharge the performance of native content across Avid’s digital media network, and to simplify workflows at every stage of the content publishing lifecycle.
Avid Collective has worked with clients including eBay, Coles Liquor, Unilever, Destination NSW, Pernod Ricard, Dell, Coca-Cola Amatil, Zambrero, Citibank and BridgeClimb.
Across the world, rising costs are causing anxiety and financial struggles for consumers. The worldwide impact of inflation is affecting their outlook and behaviour. More than half of consumers globally are struggling financially because of inflation and the increasing price of fuel, housing and everyday goods. Russia’s war on Ukraine intensifies their concerns around supply-chain […]
Nielsen is releasing its global annual environmental, social and governance (ESG) report to share information in six key ESG topic areas including diversity, equity and inclusion, human capital, governance, data privacy and security, environment, and communities. The report is designed to demonstrate how Nielsen does what it does with responsibly and with integrity—and how that […]
One of Australia’s fastest growing fintech, The Lendi Group has appointed media agency Initiative with its media strategy, planning and buying services across its powerhouse property brands and networks Lendi and Aussie. Initiative was previously appointed by Aussie in February 2020, before the brand merged with Lendi becoming Lendi Group.
Taboola, a global leader in powering recommendations for the open web, helping people discover things they may like, today announced the results of an independent Multichannel Brand Impact study from Kantar, the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. eMarketer forecasts show digital ad spending in the U.S. will reach $270B in the U.S. by […]