Australian advertising education resource AdSchool returns in 2021, with a comprehensively refreshed range of courses led by a stellar line-up of ad industry leaders.
Providing both in-person and online lectures, workshops and mentoring sessions, AdSchool’s speakers include:
- BMF Australia’s chief strategy officer, Christina Aventi, head of effectiveness and data strategy, Jennifer Rhodes, and general manager, Paul Coles
- Host/Havas Australia’s chief strategy officer, Olly Taylor
- AJF GrowthOps Melbourne’s chief strategy officer, Pieter-Paul von
- Performics Mercerbell’s executive strategy and digital director, Brad
- Paul Coles – General Manager, BMF Australia
- The Monkeys’ group chief executive and co-founder, Advertising Council Australia chair, and Accenture Interactive ANZ lead, Mark Green.
Following the challenges of 2020, when virtually all AdSchool tuition was moved online for the first time in its more than 26-year history, Advertising Council Australia (ACA) has used the opportunity to conduct a comprehensive review of AdSchool’s structure, course content and delivery.
As part of this project, ACA tasked steering committees to review each course and took account of several suggestions included in feedback received from students, tutors and guest lecturers regarding the 2020 courses.
The result is a new and improved AdSchool for 2021, ACA said, delivered both online and in-person, including a combination of video lectures from industry leaders, face-to-face mentoring and in-person workshops.
AdSchool provides learning for all levels and career stages, with courses covering account management, strategic planning and experience strategy and design.
Designed to be engaging, interactive and thought-provoking, the courses have two main elements, a recorded lecture and a working tutorial session where participants can put theory into action.
AdSchool 2021 courses include:
- Advanced Account Management
- Advanced Strategic Planning
- Core Strategic Planning
- Experience Strategy & Design
- Jump Start WA Graduate Program.
Two bespoke courses will also be available on request: Art of Persuasion and Art of Visual Persuasion.
In addition, the ACA Foundation Certificate, an entry-level online course that made its debut in 2020, will return in 2021 thanks to a highly popular and successful inaugural year.
The certificate course covers eight essential disciplines and is provided by experts within the industry, with video lectures enabling participants to study at their own pace.
Registrations for all AdSchool 2021 courses are now open. For a complete list of 2021 course dates, course details and application information, click here.
You can check out the full list of AdSchool 2021 lecturers here.