Audience intelligence company Quantcast has announced the line-up for its upcoming event, Virtual NOVA: Advertising in 2021 and Beyond.
Taking place on Thursday, 4 March at 12pm (EDT), the online event will see Quantcast and leading brands, agencies and publishers discuss the changes underway in the world of advertising and will explore ideas and solutions for 2021 and beyond.
Konrad Feldman, CEO and co-founder at Quantcast, will discuss “A Free and Open Internet” and showcase Quantcast innovations along with Peter Day, CTO at Quantcast.
The global Virtual NOVA event industry leader line up includes:
- David Jackson, CEO at Australian Life Tech
- Jason Wagenheim, president and chief revenue officer at Bustle Digital Group
- JiYoung Kim, chief digital officer at Carat USA
- Samantha Margolis, vice president and digital marketing director at Christie’s
- Sophia Jung, digital marketing executive at CMC Markets APAC
- Liz Buckley, director of advertising and demand gen, North America B2B at Dell Technologies
- Jason Crawford, vice president, vice president of display at Dentsu Media
- Joella Duncan, director of media strategy at Equifax Global Consumer Solutions
- Alyson Williams, senior vice president, digital operations and strategy at Forbes
- Marilyn Yeong, regional client vice president at ForwardPMX
- Denise Fender, global digital lead at G-Star Raw
- Richard Bettinson, media planning, strategy and insights director at Hilton Hotels
- Lomit Patel, vice president of growth at IMVU
- Nic Travis, head of paid digital marketing at Lloyds Banking Group
- Alex Glover, digital director at MediaCom
- Mike Ru, senior marketing manager, brand, advertising, and research group at Microsoft
- Piers North, chief revenue officer at Reach UK
- Viviana Machado, assistant vice president of digital marketing capabilities & innovation at TD Bank
- Shiv Gupta, founder at U of Digital
- Jessica Beaton, director, APAC media and digital marketing, The Walt Disney Company
- Christiaan Lette, chief digital officer at Wavemaker UK
- Nick Barnett, digital and data Consultant
Quantcast will also have geographical-focused Virtual NOVA events for the US on Wednesday, 4 March at 9am (PT)/ 12pm (ET) and for EMEA on Thursday, 4 March at 3pm (GMT).
To register for Virtual NOVA, visit Quantcast Virtual NOVA.
Please login with linkedin to commentquantcast
In this opinion piece, Jess Miles, Country Manager ANZ of Integral Ad Science, reflects on the questions surrounding consumer data. The ability to collect consumer data online has revolutionised digital advertising by enabling customised targeting strategies and data collection. This reliance on data has been the cornerstone of many audience targeted strategies enabling marketers to […]
After ten years of board leadership of the young entrepreneurial collective Vibewire, Founder & Co-CEO of Disruptors Co. Gavin Heaton is passing the torch to fellow strategy and creative leader Jye Smith, Founder and Director of branding and design studio DOUBLESTAR CO, who will now take over as Board President.
Lexer, the Customer Data Platform for brands and retailers, today announced it has raised AU$33.5 million in Series B funding, bringing its total funding to AU$43 million. The round was led by Blackbird Ventures and King River Capital, with Series A investor January Capital also participating. Blackbird’s Rick Baker will join the Lexer board. The […]