Audience intelligence company Quantcast has announced the line-up for its upcoming event, Virtual NOVA: Advertising in 2021 and Beyond.
Taking place on Thursday, 4 March at 12pm (EDT), the online event will see Quantcast and leading brands, agencies and publishers discuss the changes underway in the world of advertising and will explore ideas and solutions for 2021 and beyond.
Konrad Feldman, CEO and co-founder at Quantcast, will discuss “A Free and Open Internet” and showcase Quantcast innovations along with Peter Day, CTO at Quantcast.
The global Virtual NOVA event industry leader line up includes:
- David Jackson, CEO at Australian Life Tech
- Jason Wagenheim, president and chief revenue officer at Bustle Digital Group
- JiYoung Kim, chief digital officer at Carat USA
- Samantha Margolis, vice president and digital marketing director at Christie’s
- Sophia Jung, digital marketing executive at CMC Markets APAC
- Liz Buckley, director of advertising and demand gen, North America B2B at Dell Technologies
- Jason Crawford, vice president, vice president of display at Dentsu Media
- Joella Duncan, director of media strategy at Equifax Global Consumer Solutions
- Alyson Williams, senior vice president, digital operations and strategy at Forbes
- Marilyn Yeong, regional client vice president at ForwardPMX
- Denise Fender, global digital lead at G-Star Raw
- Richard Bettinson, media planning, strategy and insights director at Hilton Hotels
- Lomit Patel, vice president of growth at IMVU
- Nic Travis, head of paid digital marketing at Lloyds Banking Group
- Alex Glover, digital director at MediaCom
- Mike Ru, senior marketing manager, brand, advertising, and research group at Microsoft
- Piers North, chief revenue officer at Reach UK
- Viviana Machado, assistant vice president of digital marketing capabilities & innovation at TD Bank
- Shiv Gupta, founder at U of Digital
- Jessica Beaton, director, APAC media and digital marketing, The Walt Disney Company
- Christiaan Lette, chief digital officer at Wavemaker UK
- Nick Barnett, digital and data Consultant
Quantcast will also have geographical-focused Virtual NOVA events for the US on Wednesday, 4 March at 9am (PT)/ 12pm (ET) and for EMEA on Thursday, 4 March at 3pm (GMT).
To register for Virtual NOVA, visit Quantcast Virtual NOVA.
Please login with linkedin to commentquantcast
Twitter has just experienced its fastest growth in revenue since 2014, with the social media platform benefiting from increased interest from advertisers. Revenue was up 74 per cent YoY, according to the company’s Q2 results, reaching $US1.19 billion ($1.6 billion) from $US683.4 million ($925 million) 12 months ago. The strong results came in the same […]
Wild Turkey has announced the launch of its new global creative campaign and platform, ‘Trust Your Spirit’, featuring the brand’s creative director and spokesperson, Matthew McConaughey. The global campaign and platform ‘Trust Your Spirit’ is to encourage people to be bold, unapologetically themselves, and stay true to who they are. The global tagline and ethos […]
Telecommunications company Optus has announced it will launch the world’s first TikTok sign-language activated filter. Featuring Optus ambassador Ian Thorpe, Optus will unveil a branded effect that shows TikTok users how to say key phrases in Auslan sign language, including ‘How are you?’ and ‘It starts with Yes’, through the hashtag challenge #SignYes. Optus will […]
Podsights has revealed new insights into the effectiveness of advertising in podcasts, tracking global and Australian podcast advertising trends. This is the first Australian report to be published since ARN partnered with Podsights to set the standard for best-in-class podcast advertising measurement. The report includes additional analysis and follows a series of Measurement Masterclasses held for […]
NGEN’s 2021 charity cup has raised over $175,000 for UnLtd charity partner Gotcha4Life. Gotcha4Life is a not-for-profit foundation raising awareness and funding to provide educational workshops and innovative programs that build mental fitness in individuals and communities. While Sydney and Brisbane completed the Charity Cup in June, before Covid restrictions hit, the final leg in […]
Australian tech incubator Cicada Innovations and Biennale of Sydney are launching the ‘New & Sustainable Materials Challenge,’ in an effort to create a more sustainable future. The works of chosen material-makers will be showcased to millions of Biennale audiences, exhibition partners, and exhibition makers globally. The Challenge is open to any Australian and UK startups, […]