Australia’s biggest, longest-running and most entertaining awards for the advertising, marketing and media industries are back for 2017, and YOU could have your name in lights on the big night.
Yes, the B&T Awards are the ones everyone wants to win, not only because they’re judged by a huge panel of industry luminaries and include live pitches for Australia’s Agency of the Year, but because winning a B&T Award is a big plus for any agency’s credentials.
Once again, we’re bringing the celebration down to Melbourne, with a right proper knees up on Friday 1 December at The Peninsula. And if that isn’t a cracking excuse for all attendees to score a trip on the boss, we don’t know what is.
Now for the important stuff. For all the information you need on the B&T Awards 2017, visit the website.
To submit entries, this is the place to get started.
There’s also a swag of updated categories this year too:
- Branding, Design & CX Agency of the Year (UPDATED)
- State Agency – QLD/Other States/Territories/NZ (UPDATED)
- Best Out of Home Campaign (NEW)
- Best Print Campaign (NEW)
- Best Radio Campaign (NEW)
- Best TV Campaign (NEW)
And here are the key dates:
- Entries open – Monday 19 June 2017 (today)
- Entries close – Friday 18 August 2017 (on-time fee per entry is $399 + GST)
- Late entries close – Friday 25 August 2017 (late fee per entry is $499 + GST)
- Judging period (examples of work must have been active in market during this period) – Tuesday 1 August 2016 to Monday 31 July 2017
- Shortlist announced – Tuesday 10 October 2017
- Live-judging day – Friday 3 November 2017 (Sydney)
- Awards night – Friday 1 December 2017 (Peninsula, Melbourne)
So what are you waiting for? Check out the website and get those nominations in.
This week Nova’s Fitzy & Wippa are celebrating 10 years of their iconic radio show and plenty of famous faces have weighed in on the feat! For Fitzy & Wippa’s 10-year anniversary show they were joined by a bunch of special friends who shared their messages and favourite memories over the last decade. The guys […]
Ever since Google first announced it would be getting rid of third-party cookies on Chrome, digital advertising businesses have been actively sharing their plans for life after cookies. And now programmatic advertising company Blis might have come up with the most creative way to get the message across, in a new video which sees company […]
Integrated Melbourne agency Icon has taken top honours in the 2021 SABRE Awards, winning the coveted Australasian Consultancy of the Year for 2021 along with a host of category and craft awards. Icon led a large field of Australian agencies with a total of three major and seven minor awards, including gold in the cause-related […]
Former agency executives Tim O’Neill and Tim Fouhy have launched the auto technology startup Summon. Australia’s first full e-commerce service for prestige cars. O’Neill and Fouhy both founded Reactive, a digital agency, which was bought by Accenture in 2016. Following the deal, O’Neill and Fouhy ended up leading the company’s digital marketing arm, Accenture Interactive before […]