Powered has named the major partners for Nine’s upcoming season of The Block, with brands hipages, AGL and Lite N’ Easy set to join Australia’s longest running and most successful reality television franchise for its 15th astonishing season.
These three brands join returning major partners who include McCafé, Suncorp, Mitre 10, Domain, a2 Milk, BlueScope Steel and Canstar.
Nine’s director of Powered, Liana Dubois said: “The Block is the epitome of the Great Australian Dream and remains one of the most prized pieces of Australian television real estate by brands.
“The show delivers year after year for both brands and audiences because it is a brilliant combination of seamless integration of advertisers and inspiration for audiences.
“This year we are thrilled to welcome hipages, AGL and Lite N’ Easy to the family and see Suncorp, McCafé, Mitre 10, Domain, a2 Milk, BlueScope Steel and Canstar returning for some of the most effective opportunities on Australian television.
“The Block is a format that delivers genuine incremental ROI.”
• hipages join The Block family bringing trusted tradies to the intricate renovations via their innovative app. Our Blockheads have a unique opportunity to change the way they tradie, when they desperately need it, with hipages offering angel assistance.
• AGL will be powering The Block this season and we shine a light on their expertise with an in-show challenge.
• Lite n’ Easy will be fuelling the Blockheads throughout the series ensuring they have fresh, healthy, nutritious meals and snacks to get them through the mammoth renovation. Last year’s Block alumni, Jess will feature in their TVCs. Plus, Lite n’ Easy will also be sponsoring a weekly content series so viewers can devour the biggest moments of the week.
Season 15 will include eight client partners returning, with highlights to include:
• Mitre 10, The Block’s longest serving partner will be providing “Mighty Helpful” service and advice to contestants every step of the way thanks to a “Mighty Helpful” set of hands on site.
• Suncorp returns to the Block this year to help couples tackle their budgets and support good budget management. Suncorp will sponsor a competition giving viewers a chance to win $25,000 and has also worked with Powered to create TVCs featuring Shaynna Blaze.
• McCafé is returning with a coffee caravan on site to serve the Blockheads with delicious, barista-made coffee daily. McCafé will again be partnering with Dan Reilly to promote the Big Brekkie Burger and 24/7 McCafé coffee in two bespoke TVCs produced by Powered Studios.
• Domain, a major partner, owning key property moments in program. All Block properties will be exclusively listed on Domain.
• Volkswagen, the official automotive partner, with a portfolio of vehicles including commercial models such as a customised Foreman Amarok (featured image). They are again partnering with The Block’sWatch and Win promo to give away a Tiguan Allspace.
• BlueScope, returns as a sponsor for this series, showcasing the versatility of COLORBOND® steel’s range of colours & finishes, and the inner strength of house frames made from TRUECORE® steel. They will also be engaging audiences at home with our weekly Viewers’ Choice promo where viewers can WIN up to $50,000 worth of cash and COLORBOND® steel products.
• The a2 Milk Company will be providing The Blockheads with regular deliveries of natural, fresh a2 MilkTM, inspiring them to “Believe in better” and helping to keep their spirits up also with a few magical surprises along the competition journey.
• Canstar, continuing their partnership with host, Shelley Craft, in a bespoke TVC as well as an in-show challenge.
The Block returns on Sunday, August 4, at 7.00pm on Nine.
An almighty chunk of the Cannes in Cairns presented by Pinterest agenda has been revealed, and there is plenty in store for you. Lead image: Fernando Machado, CMO, NotCo Revellers can expect three days of cracking content from 4-7 June. From global keynotes and marvellous marketers to film directors, professors and all-round media and creative […]
Early bird ticket prices for Cannes in Cairns 2024 are ending soon, so you’ll need to move quickly to save money on the hottest ticket in town (or anywhere!). You have until 31 March to secure your ticket at the discounted price of $1,979.99 inclusive of GST. What’s more, you can get even tastier discounts […]
Marking a historic moment, THE LUME Melbourne will welcome original pages from Leonardo da Vinci’s Codex Atlanticus to Australian shores for the first time, as they touch down on March 9, before going on display to the public from March 16, when Leonardo da Vinci – 500 Years of Genius presented by Webuild opens to […]
Eyeota, a Dun & Bradstreet company and a global source of data for digital marketing, have selected Proximic by Comscore, a leading provider of audience and content targeting solutions for programmatic activation, as its preferred partner for making its full taxonomy of audience segments available for contextual cookieless targeting.
To promote the launch of its latest campaign, ‘Finding Brisbane’s Best Cafe’, The Coffee Commune (TCC) harnessed the power of radio, digital and programmatic OOH. The seven-week campaign also served to increase The Coffee Commune’s membership, and via TFM Digital, it saw a record 39,633 entries garnered (28,774 unique), with 880+ cafes nominated. Teaming up […]