Instagram has today announced a new marketing campaign to showcase the House of Instagram website, which is launching this week to support Australian businesses of all sizes.
The digital campaign will run across platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn beginning today. Highlighting new local trends and statistics, the campaign aims to connect local business owners and leaders across the creative and advertising industries to the latest Instagram resources as brands consider their next steps.
The House of Instagram website was launched this week, and is an unprecedented collection of local case studies, new insights into the Australian community, emerging consumer trends, and the latest tips and tools direct from Instagram.
This is the latest in Instagram’s ongoing support of businesses of all sizes during the COVID-19 crisis, after new tools for small businesses were launched in recent weeks including fundraisers, gift cards, food delivery, and a new Support Small Business sticker.
The new resources in House of Instagram include:
- Success Stories: See how businesses in Australia use Instagram to get real results – from raising brand awareness to increasing sales. Collections of new case studies from diverse brands ranging from Telstra to L’Oreal.
- Creative Connection During COVID-19: Sharing the innovative ways Aussies are using Instagram to make connections that matter. From new forms of entertainment to supporting local businesses, people are rallying together and starting community movements on Instagram in response to COVID-19.
- The A-Z of Instagram: Discover what’s going on with the latest Instagram trends, communities and creators that are bringing the passion to the people. With one trend for each letter of the alphabet, it’s an A to Z of what Aussies are into right now.
- Brand Resources: In a world where culture meets commerce, see how you can broadcast your brand story at scale to a highly engaged audience. New playbooks and guides to help you build your brand for the modern era on Instagram.
- Stories Can Do It: Tips and tricks for tapping into the world of Instagram Stories. With Instagram Stories, the full mobile screen is a showcase for your business (and your creativity).
- Our Commitment to Well-being: In recent months, Instagram has partnered with local mental health organizations including ReachOut, headspace, The Butterfly Foundation, and Project Rockit. We’re committed to creating a safe place for young Australians to express themselves and share with kindness.
The website also showcases the newly released results of our Instagram Stories campaign with Greyhound Rescue, to help get their dogs and puppies adopted in April. The campaign had a total reach of 1.1 million people, and resulted in a 2x lift in pageviews (YOY), 912 adoption enquiries, and a 57pt lift in dog adoptions (YOY).
“We know the toll the past weeks and months have taken on Aussie businesses across the industry, and our hope is that the House of Instagram can make our resources and support accessible to brands of all sizes,” said Facebook Australia director of marketing Alexandra Sloane.
“The House of Instagram is a place to discover how Australian communities, creators and brands are using Instagram to connect as we take steps out of the COVID-19 crisis.”