Getty Images, a world leader in visual communications, has today announced the launch of a new plugin for Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC), giving creatives access to over 140 million images and vectors within an easy-to-use workflow.
With the new plugin, the core functionality of the Getty Images platform is integrated into the Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign workflow, allowing creatives to easily search, license and use the world’s best imagery – all without leaving their design tools.
Available for free to Getty Images customers, the plugin offers a vast selection of royalty free imagery, expertly curated creative imagery from the Prestige collection, the company’s award-winning imagery from the 130,000 news, sports, and entertainment events it covers each year, as well as the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
“We are always innovating to make our content available to our customers where and when they need it,” said Jason Fischel, Vice President & General Manager, Getty Images. “Our goal with the Getty Images plugin for Adobe CC has been to create a tool which will allow our customers to easily integrate our best-in-class imagery into their design experience, leaving them with more time to focus on their creative process.”
Key features of the plugin include:
- Search for and filter images using the advanced Getty Images search experience
- Design without limits by using our hi-res comps
- Automatically carry over edits when going from comp to the final, licensed version
- Save and organize images with Getty Images’ Boards tool
- Access all previous downloads and purchases across platforms – from the website to our mobile apps to the plugin
- Set your own preferences to tailor the plugin experience toward your needs
- No daily or monthly download limits with Getty Images Premium Access subscriptions
- Seamless integration with Getty Images’ Premium Access, and UltraPacks accounts – offering customers simple downloads of images directly in Creative Cloud
The Adobe plugin launch is one of many recent product innovations that Getty Images has implemented to help customers access its content within the spaces in which they work. Getty Images plugins are already available for WordPress, Salesforce Social Studio and Drupal and its powerful API brings premium content to major publishers including Microsoft, Squarespace and Weebly. Customers working on mobile can access, share and collaborate on the go with the updated Getty Images app available for iOS and recently launched Android app.
The free plugin is available for download today.